LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Normal?

Well, I felt a little worried this morning, when I wet myself. Despite how I've always been in diapers (though, sometimes I don't wear them), whenever I'd have an accident, I could usually feel that I needed to go, but I just couldn't do anything about it and I'd feel a little relief as it happened. Oddly, though, when I was changing out of my pajamas earlier, I didn't feel anything and I suddenly noticed, when I put on my skirt, that I was wet. I didn't even notice it. At first, I just assumed it was because I was just focusing on other things- so I finished changing and continued with my day. But, then, a little bit ago, when I was watching TV, I suddenly felt a bit of a bulge in my diaper and I realized that I messed myself. Again, I didn't even realize it till after it happened.. something similar to this happened about last year (when I was 18), but it only happened once- this has been happening all day.

Is this normal?

Sounds like a fantisy story.But if it isnt see your Dr about it.

Well, I felt a little worried this morning, when I wet myself. Despite how I've always been in diapers (though, sometimes I don't wear them), whenever I'd have an accident, I could usually feel that I needed to go, but I just couldn't do anything about it and I'd feel a little relief as it happened. Oddly, though, when I was changing out of my pajamas earlier, I didn't feel anything and I suddenly noticed, when I put on my skirt, that I was wet. I didn't even notice it. At first, I just assumed it was because I was just focusing on other things- so I finished changing and continued with my day. But, then, a little bit ago, when I was watching TV, I suddenly felt a bit of a bulge in my diaper and I realized that I messed myself. Again, I didn't even realize it till after it happened.. something similar to this happened about last year (when I was 18), but it only happened once- this has been happening all day.

Is this normal?

It would be hard for me to believe that you have a load in your pants and you cant feel it. If you can't feel it you must be really numb down there.

Sounds like it's really tolerable and relaxing to you to the point that you're not feeling it on, with accidents happening. Being distracted is one thing, but to not feel it at all until looking is another situation. I'd check with the doctor if you are concerned and that shouldn't be happening, wouldn't help to get some advice.

Is this normal?

Don't wait to get medical attention! What you don't know can hurt you. In fact, it could be life threatening.

Sometimes I too dont feel anything at all until Im wet or messy, but this is always when Im not paying attention. Also, it doesn't happen very often and its only gradually increased over the years.

To this point I agree with everyone else, if its suddenly started happening in the space of one day I would be very worried and seek medical attention!

Not to be ignorant - and I swear I don't mean to be, but isn't the idea of being incontinent the inability to have little to no control over those particular bodily functions.

Or is the word incontinent used broadly in the sense that you know when you have to go - but its difficult to control it after that point?

Just curious - because I always thought - similar to a small child or infant, that your body just doesn't feel when it needs to go and releases without warning.

A.

• 3 months later...

Is this normal?

Dont wish to alarm you but I would consult your local "continence advisor" or equivalent if not in the uk and NO it is not normal.

try not to worry as it may be as simple as an infection that has not been treated, have yourself looked at.

:thumbsup:

Not to be ignorant - and I swear I don't mean to be, but isn't the idea of being incontinent the inability to have little to no control over those particular bodily functions.

Or is the word incontinent used broadly in the sense that you know when you have to go - but its difficult to control it after that point?

Just curious - because I always thought - similar to a small child or infant, that your body just doesn't feel when it needs to go and releases without warning.

A.

It actually can be both. Depending on the Nature of Incontinence and the cause. Children suffer from incontinence not that they don't know they have to potty but from a lack of Knowledge on which muscles to use to ebb the feeling, let alone know that it isn't proper to "Dirty" ones self, (Hey not my Thoughts).

If you were paralyized then obviously you wouldn't have feeling to touch, but as she isn't the fact of soiling or wetting ones self is plainly obvious, whether your lack of controling it isn't.

It remains a question that needed not be asked, She has listed as incontinent, claims to be at least DL, told you that her history of incontinent behavior hasn't included this as the Norm, then ask is this normal. She answered her own question. I mean seriously...