LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To Site, Looking For Support Groups And Friends

Hello, just registed on this site. And I though I would see if anyone else is in the Phoenix Area.

I have been diagnosed with several autoimmune disorders including intestinal cystitis (IC) and Crohn’s Disease (all of which are likely systemic from one disorder like SLE but it’s hard to get a diagnosis for systemic issues). These autoimmune issues cause frequent bladder and occasional bowel spasms which in turn causes me have wetting and a few messy accidents. I have tried a number of medications but they have either become not as effective with time (like ditropan) or did/don’t work from the get-go. The only way to really manage these incontinence issues it to use diapers that can contain full wetting voids and contain bowel accidents which I have been using on-and-off (my issues sometimes go into remission for a couple of months or year or so) since elementary school.

I am now working with a rheumatologist (after see several urologist, a gastroenterologist, neurologist, hematologist and a bunch other –ologists) so hopefully we can find a more effective treatment. In the mean time I have been looking for an incontinence support group, or someone who /has gone through something similar. But I have yet to find any in the phoenix area. There is an IC support group (not incontinence specific) that meets once a month I am considering attending. But I thought I would ask on this site to see if anyone knows of any others.

I am also interested in meeting friendly people in my area, that aren’t freaked out that I have to wear diapers... and seeing how this is predominantly an AB/DL site it figured that would not be an issue. Let me know if you would like to see a movie or hang out some time.

• 3 weeks later...