LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In The Middle Of Telling My Girlfriend.....(Sort Of)

I had the balls to tell her that ive had a secret that i never told a living soul, and then i told her it was a sexual fetish, then she said ok tell me you tell me everything i dont judge you.... well the thing is she doesnt judge me but ive never laid anything like this on her before, i told her that it is a very strange fetish and that its not as common as like a foot fetish, she keeps beging me to tell her but i think im chicking out now my hearts beating so fast i dont know what to do, like im almost 100% possitive she wont dump me but i dont want her to look at me different =( P.s i dont have the AB just the DL and its all sexual for me, which i feel like would be easier to tell someone then, that i like to be treated like a baby (idont mean any offense to this for those ABs i just feel like its harder for people to execpt that lifestyle then just getting horny by diapers)

at this point you have to tell her because you have built it up so much.

Man up, grow a pair and tell her, otherwise its just mean what you are doing.

• Like 2

ok so after talking about it for a little bit i asked her if she thought of me differently now, and this is what she said, just incase anyones interested: "yes i think differently of you....because you really proved that you trust me with anything. i think so much more highly of you now, i really love you for the fact that you told me such a huge secret" So yeah i guess it could of went worse not gonna lie i still am nervous that she does think im weird but i am a very paranoid person

• Like 1

Good for you. I would suggest now to let it be for now. The ball is in her court, let her make the next move and that should alleviate some of your fears. :)

see!!! awesome! no worries on the 'man' thing its like calling a group of people 'guys'

Glad you were able to out with it and tell her. All that build up without telling her would most likely have actually made her mad... its like when someone taunts you they ahve a secret, but then doesn't tell you, and keeps dropping hints about it.. it actually gets annoying after a while.. and its better to either never mention you have something to say, or 'man up' and say it... glad it worked out so well!

Congrats. Yes, that was a huge step and a scary one at that. You've gotten past that.

Now on to continue building the relationship. Make sure you don't let the diaper thing be a focus. Don't let it be a big deal. It is who you are, so get back to getting to know each other more deeply and finding out how best you two can function together, meeting the needs of each other.

I hope the relationship turns out well for both of you. This is certainly a good step.

aww, that is awesome!!! congratulations, you have found a woudnerful girl.. don't loose her and always treat her well.. she sounds like a wonderful girl

thank guys! and yes she is a wonderful girl ive known that, and shes only 18 so i think shes pretty undersatnding for an 18 year old, and dont worry i treat her like a princess i always have

...."its like calling a group of people 'guys'....

Just so long as they don't say "Youse guys" :o Down here in the south you will have your language corrected quickly and harshly if you say that :bash: The proper word in this situation is "y'all" :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Wow I don't think it could have gone better. I bet that making her wait helped dampen the blow because she was expecting something much bigger.

Wow I don't think it could have gone better. I bet that making her wait helped dampen the blow because she was expecting something much bigger.

yeah and i kept telling her over and over like its really fucking weird like i dont want you to think differently of me, just so in her head she had this picture that it was going to be something really disturbing so when she did hear diapers it didnt seem like a big deal, but still im not going to press my luck by asking her to wear them for me, and to be honest i kind of dont even want her to wear them because im not proud of it, ive excepted that theres nothing i can do but i still rather not ask her to like have sex with me with them on or anything, and even though she excepts it i dont think she wants to actually see me in them, but im ok with that, i really thought she was going to dump me

yeah and i kept telling her over and over like its really fucking weird like i dont want you to think differently of me, just so in her head she had this picture that it was going to be something really disturbing so when she did hear diapers it didnt seem like a big deal, but still im not going to press my luck by asking her to wear them for me, and to be honest i kind of dont even want her to wear them because im not proud of it, ive excepted that theres nothing i can do but i still rather not ask her to like have sex with me with them on or anything, and even though she excepts it i dont think she wants to actually see me in them, but im ok with that, i really thought she was going to dump me

Yep I would say don't force it on her but if she wants to participate then by all means do it.