LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great Find At Local Threft Store

Had a great find today at a local threft store. Found 15 full bags of attends extended wear for $ 3.25 a bag. Total price for all 15 bags $ 48.75 + tax which was almost $ 3.00. There is 24 briefs per bag which totaled 360 diapers. which made them like $ 0.14 each diaper. There not the best diapers in the world. But as good as it gets for that price thats for sure. Does anybody else shop at these places or yard sales for cheap diapers.

Yeah, often my thrift store has diapers as well, and I've gotten Attends in 2 different styles. Problem is, they are not as cheap as what you've gotten them for, and over the past couple years the price has gone up! In fact, the thrift store often has 1/2 off days but they have a big sign saying "Diapers are NOT half off!" They also have a sign saying, "If you open the diapers, you will be expected to pay for them!" These are adult diapers, mind you! Makes me wonder if there are a lot of AB/DL's in my area having fun with them! Anyway, a package of Attends 10's, 18 per package is $7.99 and the Attends cloth backed, 22 per package that used to be $6.99 are now $9.99 as of 2 weeks ago! Man, they are a thrift store! The prices should be lower!