LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Have Chrildren?

This is for the people who have either completed the 12 month program or is starting it. Does you children agree to you wearing diapers 24/7. Do they not?

I am also to ask if your children decided to become incontinent with you. If yes then tell your story.

.... Don't ever involve your children in your fetish.

Most NORMAL people would not tell their children that they wore diapers, and if they did, they wouldn't tell their kids they were doing it for fun.....

Your post is kinda reeking of creepy.

I also don't think parents should involve their kids in their fetish.

if you have a medical reason to wear diapers that's a little bit different, but i would still

keep diaper wearing discreet and not indulge in ab/dl play when the kids are around. :smiley-baby-boy:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't speak directly about this since I don't have kids of my own, but... I would ALWAYS respect what children want. I remember too many times growing up when I was ignored or dismissed simply because I was a too young. It didn't matter if I was right or insisted on something for years on end- my choice was always made for me without my own consideration.

You don't have to actively involve your kids with you desire to become incontinent, but if you're wearing diapers 24/7 around your family I'm pretty sure they will notice it. If one of you kids expressed interest in wearing diapers again then I would, first; respect their decision, second; make sure it's what they really want & why they want it, third; let them wear diapers and be incontinent too.

if i had kids and they had an interest in diapers I would talk to them about it and maybe let them wear them.

but I wouldn't force it on them..

it would be their choice.

• 5 months later...

I wouldn't let my kid be incontinent. He be too young to make the choice. I think if he gets diapers on his own, then he is old enough to be wearing them.

• 2 months later...

I have been incontent most of my life. I have a great wife and two grown daughters. Early on my wife and I decided there was no way to hide incontence from anyone who is in the house with you regardless of age.

We were always up front with the girls. They knew daddy was hurt in the war and had to ware diapers. For the most part it wasn't a problem but for a short time my youngest decided she wanted to be like daddy and she didn't need potty training.

Kids get into everything in the house and I don't see how you would be able to hide it your diaper fetish for long.

Personally I don't think this is something they need to be exposed to untill they are a lot older and able to understand.