LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are The Thickest, Most Goodnite Like Diapers?

tena? I like the tena pull ups. they swell up really nicely. But if your looking at like an actual diaper, I duno, I wear thin diapers.

Paxy ^_^

Since goodnites are pull on pants, you might look for a Rite Aid store and check out their pull on disposable underwear in overnight absorbency. They are not diapers but you said Goodnite like diapers. When wet, they really swell up, but they are pull on disposable underwear, not a tape on diaper with filling that comes all the way to the waist of the pant. Rite Aid overnight absorbency disposable underwear are the most absorbent pull on disposable pant I've ever found.

it's fair to keep in mind that a pull-up, such as a goodnite, by nature will leak more than a diaper under equal amounts of wetting, barring the rare occasion that the pull-up is a nothing-less-than-perfect fit for the wearer. They are universally more prone to leakage than a normal diaper because a normal diaper can be fitted to the size of the wearer.

That being said, Tena probably makes the best adult-sized pull-up out there, or at least the best that I've worn.