LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It Being Easter And All

Guest diapered469

Guest diapered469

Howdy from a longtime lurker who has yet to post in this spot.

Easter, with its connotations of rebirth, has special meaning for me in relation to my abdl lifestyle. That's because Easter is when I first realized my tendencies. Here's the story:

I was either 7 or 8. It was Easter. My parents had divorced when I was three months old. My mom took my brother and me to Easter church services (we were raised Lutheran, but I'm mostly agnostic now). When we got home, there was a card from my dad on the front of the door. I opened it, and inside was $10 (a lotta money to a kid my age). I began to pester my mom: "Why didn't you give us any money." (So it goes with divorced parents). At this time, my mom had been dating a man who had a very young daughter, and they kept her diapers in our house. I had always wanted to wear them, and now, I thought, I had my chance. I told my mom, "If you don't give me any money, I'm going to wear these diapers" (as a way to "punish" her, I thought.) Well, she refused to give me any money (I guess I was a greedy bastard back then), so I went and put on one of the diapers. I remember walking over to a neighbor's house and seeing all these kids playing -- maybe hunting for eggs -- in their backyard. I remember feeling pretty weird about the fact that I was wearing a diaper, and I left and went back to my house almost immediatley and took off the diaper.

That story just goes to show that, for some of us, our lifestyle has been ingrained in us since the beginning. I've had my times of regret and remorse, as we all have, but I'm happy with who I am, and I know I couldn't be anyone else.

Thanks for reading. --diapered469

Cool story. I guess it is kinda weird how it starts for all of us. At least now I know the cause of mine. Social anxiety causes it. If I feel I have to walk on eggshells or constantly be ready to argue where I live or work, I need them, if not, Im cool.

Collin

Hi diapered469 and welcome to the site! I enjoyed reading your story and can relate to what you said about being happy for the way you are. Me too!!! The driving force to wear diapers is much like our driving force in our sex lives, we can't really explain it, but we all know it's there and it's overwhelming. Since joining this site, I have learned a lot about myself and my DL lifestyle through others here. Thanks for sharing your story and I hope to see you around the boards and in chat.