LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time In Year

Today is the first time in a year I have been able to load my diapers with poop and am enjoying every second of it. I will stay with my load until the next diaper change,dont know when that will be yet.I have the house alone for 4 days and am diaperd the whole time

Have you tried sleeping in a full diaper? This is something I get to do incredibly rarely as it would push the tolerance of my long-suffering partner just too far.

A tightly pinned nappy and securely fitted plastic pants are a MUST for that exercise. Pyjama pants over the top provide an extra insurance policy.

Generally, I’ll go to bed, wet myself and then “do the deed

Yes done that as well,normally sleep very well with a nice big load in my diapers.It just doesnt happen enough,my family is mostly home very seldom do they go to visit the inlaws.

• 1 month later...

That's exactly what happens to me when I sleep in my diapers -- wet or otherwise.

Last time I had a wildly arousing dream about laying on the sofa having my wet diapers changed when the girl who used to clean our house walked in, saw me, stood there, and laughed at me. I loved it.

Often when I go to bed, I have dreams about being really heavily diapered also, or I dream about heavily diapered men. Here are a few of my most memorable diaper-related dreams:

1. I once went to sleep heavily diapered and padded underneath some boxer briefs, long underwear, and three pairs of sweatpants, and in my dream, I was on stage with a huge audience, on all fours, wearing the same outfit of sweatpants, long underwear, and thick diapers and padding. I dreamt I was really filling my diapers with poop; I was farting loudly, and there was no way anybody could not know I was taking a huge shit in my diapers. While every turd blasted out of me, I was wiggling my butt from side to side, and every time I did it, the crowd went wild. I woke up in the middle of my dream to find I had actually been wiggling my butt from side to side.

2. I was wearing the exact same outfit from #1 and I was walking around with a huge load in the seat of my pants, at one of the computer labs at my university, helping people out. I was trying to pretend nothing was out of the ordinary, in spite of my very big butt and the load in my pants. I spent the entire session helping people out trying to hide my loaded diaper, and then I heard two guys talking amongst each other, one of them saying, "Jeremy Turner? (Not my real name). That's the guy wearing a diaper under those black sweatpants."

3. I was watching a video of a stocky guy in his thirties or so in a really thick cloth diaper that really made his hips and butt bulge out. Over those diapers he pulled on some black boxer briefs, followed by some white long underwear, two pairs of sweatpants, and a pair of dark blue jeans. His diapers really bulged out underneath his jeans; he modeled his very round butt a few times. Then I suddenly saw him bend over as he farted a really nasty-sounding one, and I saw the back of his jeans expand and bulk up as he began filling his diapers with poop. He continued pooping for a while, but I woke up before I could see the inside of his diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

It had been more than a year for me. Possibly more than two. My BMs are usually too mushy to enjoy it as much as when I was young and my BMs were usually firm. Not sure what changed in my diet. But after a colonoscopy just over a week ago, the BMs have been more firm (though still not firm-firm). As I'm stuck at the desk at home today, I figured I might give it a try again.

I was wearing briefs and jeans. Besides being easier to clean up, there are about 20 apartments on my floor, and the garbage chute and I are at opposite ends - I wouldn't want to carry a smelly diaper down the hallway no matter how many plastic bags I might have to wrap it in.

It was about 1PM when I felt like I was ready to go, but as soon as I stood up the pressure eased up. But about 45 minutes later, the pressure won out. I was pooping before I could stand up - no backing out at this point even if I had wanted to.

I hadn't had a BM since before breakfast yesterday, so my pants were pretty full. Alas, it was mostly the less fun mushy stuff. Still, I did a few chores around the apartment and then spent another hour sitting at the computer before I went to clean up.

I won't wait as long next time, but I'd like to figure out how to end up with firmer BMs, at least temporarily.