LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Way To Get Out Of Jury Duty...

A statement from my doctor is attached. He actually worded it quite well. "My patient uses the restroom frequently. Being in something like jury deliberations, or at any position that requires to be in one place for a lengthy period of time, would cause my patient distress."

Better than "he craps his pants when he has a stomach ache."

• 1 month later...

I got called in a little over a year ago and spent most of the day going through the jury selection process until I was finally released to go home. No defense attorney wants someone with my background sitting in the jury! I don't have to say, "Let's bring the guilty *astard in and give him a fair trail", my education as an engineer and military experience screams it already!

I have never served on a jury. I've been called to serve twice, and both times I had to show up. For my first experience, they dismissed everybody and sat no trials that day, presumably all having either entered a plea of guilty or having continuances. My second experience, there was at least one jury seated. (Perhaps more, but I am not sure as I was in a pool with the first set of jurors to be chosen from.) However, the jurors they needed were seated before my number came up to be thoroughly interviewed.

For a focus group, I was once seated for a mock trial, but I don't think that is quite the same thing.

lol i could just turn up my c-pap mechine the night before i would guarantee that i would pass LARGE amounts of gas most of the day.

i was lucky about 10 years ago and got my jury duty notice a few days after reciving my handcap placard and i just sent a copy of the paperwork for the placard in and have never heard from them since.

Reason for Postponement: "Flatulence and incontinence."

Instead of being postponed, I got a confirmation from the courthouse for permanent ​absence from jury duty.

The reason is true, though!

I didn't know you were incontinent. Why would that excuse you from it? Are they afraid of the smell or you leaking?

Well I wear the Fentanyl patch and take Oxycodone ( Opiates ) as well as Soma ( Muscle Relaxant ) , Ativan and Restoril ( Benzodiazapines ) so my Aide tells me even though i do not act like it my eyes and face look like i am High as a kite

and since the courthouse is too far away for me to get to in my Power chair my Aide would have to take me and push me from place to place in the courthouse because i do not have the ability to move the chair myself, and that includes trips to the bathroom to change my diaper, come to think of it are they even going to let a juror tote along a backpack of Medications and diapers and such into court, or do you think i will be exempted due to medical reasons??