LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Had Your Poopey Diaper Changed By Someone Or Changed Someones Poopey Diaper

I’ve had more wet diapers changed then I can count and changed many  , and also had many poopie ones changed and changed a couple too , it’s an amazing experience having someone care about you enough to share that very vulnerable thing with 

On 10/9/2021 at 11:20 AM, Three Rivers said:

My wife has changed my messy diapers a few times over the years, it's a fantastic feeling to have someone do this. But even after being married to her for over 43 years, it's still a little embarrassing.?

On 10/9/2021 at 6:10 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why buddy?? you shouldn't feel embarrassed, you're a baby after all!?? And I'm sure she doesn't mind doing it. You're ONE lucky boy!!!!!!???????

Well, I see he is listed as a Diaper Lover not an Adult Baby.  Not all of us who wear diapers are adult babies.  I would like to experience having someone change my diaper but it would have to be in the right situation and the right person.  I too am a Diaper Lover with no interest in the Adult Baby part of it and would most likely also feel some embarrassment which would be the reason it would need to be the right situation with the right person, perhaps a woman who was also DL and wore diapers herself (and I would be willing to reciprocate and change her diapers as well).

• Like 2