LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anxiety And Medical Tests.

Does anyone get anxious when goeing to Doctors?

I have an appointment to attempt to detect any cancer i may have, and it has been worrying us for months. the anxiety i have felt today the day before the test, has actually caused me to have accadents.

I hate doctors anyway. they always make me anxious, but today is horrible.

its natural when going in to have a test because something is already suspected to be nervous.. to be told.... there is a chance you have cancer and the chance is big enough we are going ot test for it... would obviously cause anyone in that position anxiety!!! So don't worry you aren't alone..

also.... don't worry you will be fine! I just read an article saying breast cancer was high over/miss diagnosed in most women because of prescreening/early screening measures...

i'm sure its just a false alarm but better safe than sorry! You will be fine!!!!

My resting pulse is about normally 65bpm. My resting pulse when talking to a doctor or nurse is 120-130bpm. That fact has caused some concern with my doctors and they have ordered a lot of test and turned up nothing.

Same here, normally my pulse and bp usually shows that I'm damn near dead, but when I'm seeing the doc it's through the roof and I almost give him a heart attack!

It's just something about doctors or the hospital that takes me from one end of the scale to the other

(null)