LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking Of Ordering From Walmart Online

While I generally do not shop there, Walmart is one of very few major US retailers that carries a large selection of Adult Diapers ;)

And they are one of the last ones to carry the plastic-backed ones (The Depends Protection with Tabs, used to be Depends Maximum). I support them at retail for this because I want this to continue, but I don't order online from them with so many other sources to choose from :mellow: Just me, YMMV :)

Bettypooh

I have not ordered from them, but I ask why you would want to? Molicares from them are at least $20 more than that can be obtained from other online vendors. Who do ship discreetly and are more well known through our community. :)

I have ordered from them... They shipped my plastic covered attends (free shipping for 25$ purchase) I had 2cases of 44 shipped to my house and they came in 2 large large Walmart.com boxes with no other writing on them. They came fed ex and no one could of know what was inside.

I ordered from them because it was the only way locally here in mt that I could get my plastic backed 3 tape supply as shopko and the other local companies don't sell plastic covered diapers anymore here grrr.

Anyway they came descretly.