LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First (Makeshift) Diaper Experience

I am currently wearing what is essentially my first diaper ever. It isn't *technically* a real one, but it feels totally fantastic, and I am pretty sure it will be pretty absorbent. I haven't used it yet, but I plan on skipping the toilet all day, so prepare for some more posts as the day continues.

This is how many of us got started, though for me, it was with rags and old sheets and such, and a trash bag with holes cut for legs etc. I wore that a lot, always washing the fabrics and rebuilding it into the 'diaper'. I always wanted prefold diapers because I hated folding that thing :badmood: and I dreamed one day I would have that desire filled...and now I do :D

It's a good place to start, and work from, because you get an idea of what you like and want and you can go from there onto other, and often better things.

SO have fun, enjoy and shop and look around at whats available and you can get what you *REALLY* want when you have the opportunity.

I like to use cotton flour sack cloth towels for my diapers. They cost about $2.00 apiece and measure about 38x34". I use seam tape to make a soaker. Just fold in thirds and use seam tape to bond. Much easier then sowing. This is the closest I come to orating the Curity diapers I grew up with

I used make shift diapers for many years. Until I discovered adult disposables. Towels, rags, pillow cases, whatever was handy. Garbage bags and other plastic served as plastic pants. I once tried duct tape and actually put it on half on the plastic and half on my skin. I never did that again. LOL. I've stuffed disposable diapers with paper toweling to enjoy more soaking.