LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Angel Has Fallen~

.. or something along those lines.

Does anyone else get that nagging feeling that their introducing themselves in the wrong spot, even if their 98% Sure they aren't? I always have to.. double and tripple check... I'm just like that I guess!

So, I figured it was about time I joined the forum... I've been lurking it for long enough after all. You can call me Angel, Kat or Mimi.. which ever works for me ~

So, i guess this is where I tell you a bit about myself? Well, I'm a girl first and foremost and a nerd. Always have been and always will be. I like pokemon, digimon and of course Harry Potter! I've been on the internet for as long as I can remember. Going on Cartoon Networks website to play games back in the day. My father worked for Hewlett Packard, aka HP, so he would get old PC parts and just build PC's all the time. So I've grown up around them and they feel like a part of my family. I've always loved going on the 'Net and just reading things and having a good time.

I spend plenty of time every day on the 'net doing a variety of things. Mostly twiddling my thumbs and Roleplaying on various sites. Playing flash games and the like inbetween posts to keep myself busy and active while music plays in the background. Even being a nerd I loved music and was in choir since the fourth grade, gave me a healthy set of lungs that I use to rage at quickscopers.I mean... Lets see... Oh, I love to cook too! Whether it be baking cookies or making mac and cheese or whatever it may be at the time.

I suppose I should talk about why I joined -this- forum in particular eh? Well, I'm a ABDL just like most of you. I don't have.. a reall 'Age Play Age' because it varies drastically on my mood. I mean I sometimes want to be two and others I just want to be a carefree teenager again so who knows about that ~

Well, I'm not sure what else to say..I usually don't ramble this much. I'm around usually.. lurking.. so I suppose I'll check my inbox/page/stuff sometime. So come say hi. I may be a 'Kat' but I don't bite... often.

Yours Truly,

Angel

Welcome to DD, judging by your location, we might be neighbors go pack go!!! :P

I'm Mischa, might see me on the chat sometimes, or you can IM me

Welcome to the forum. We're a crazy lot, but you'll get used to it. the inmates run the asylum. Feel free to send me a message if you're bored an looking to chat. I usually have this page open while I do other things on the net.

Now what's this about biting? :angel_not: