LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super Confused

SayuriKitty

Hello,

Not sure if this was the right area to post this but I got a question, My boyfriend knows about my ab fetish but he doesnt understand it he buys me diapers for it but thinks i just like sitting in pee and he thinks i only like getting spanked cause i never was as a kid, i gave him a artical that explained everything on this fetish but he says he thinks i only like this because I got a emotional problems from my past, I dont have any that i can see, ive liked this fetish sense i was little, anyone know how i can show him that i really truely like being a AB so he can understand and stop thinking im being weird?

Thanks. :P

• Like 1

maybe go to a toy shop and buy some cryones colouring books and cute cuddley toys, and then maybe buy a pasi and a babybottle, on evening dressup in ur diapers ans lay out all the stuff on the floor and start colouring, and playing little, tell ur b/f this is part off who you are, it's another part off me wanting to be little and taken care off, being little snuggling up with a daddy / b/f, it's very relaxing stress free, :girlbaby: it's much more then just the diapers, tell him as you play,

hope this helps a lil

sincerely

duckling, sometime's daddy. :)

:( lol i talked to him he told me he wants nothing to do with this fetish *shrug* guess i cant reeally push it on him ill just have to get over it lol :P thanks for the suggestion though duckling <3
  • Like 1

I wouldnt get a new boyfriend over a fetish, I love him dearly and he loves me, he helped me alot to be able to live with him, (and some day marry) I wouldnt just dump him over something so silly ^^

the thing is, as many people will tell you, this is an important side whether it is sexual or not, and if having a partner who wants nothing to do with it is going to create stress...

if it is sexual... sexual compatibility is very important to having a relationship with someone (that goes for asexual people... it would be stressfull for one person to want lots of sex, and the other to be completely uninterested...)...

My boyfriend and I each have things we don't particular love, that the other enjoys, such as certain music, or movies etc... but we will indulge the other person and watch those shows or movies with them, or go to a music show... if AB is an interest of yours, then it would be important for your boyfriend to occassional indulge you in some way..

him calling you weird, and CLEARLY not listening to you.... i.e. you tell him there was nothing traumatic in your childhood that 'made' you this way, and he is insistant there is... means he does not listen or respect you completely....

If you true age is true... at 18, there are so many more life experiences to have, i'm not saying dump him, but don't limit yourself to the first person that comes along... often they are not the one for us...

• Like 1

I wont Limit my self, just...its hard to exlain I really do love him and i know he loves me, Im alright if he doesnt want to get invovled at all but maybe he will change his mind in the future :P Thanks for the advice, I know he doesnt lsiten sometimes I wish he would lol :P