LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does "Cloth Diapers and Panties" Belong in Diaper Lovers  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Someone once posted that this seemed to be more of a lifestyle related item than a DL item. Do You agree?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should it be moved to another forum and if so, where?

• No; keep it here
    • Yes; to Our Lifestyle
    • Yes, to Just Diapers
    • Yes; to Adult Kids
    • Yes; to Baby Talk
    • Yes; incontinece

I think that it is a larger matter and has more things associated with it of a cultural nature than simple DL. I agree with the poster

Since it would fit in many categories, then it should be in the most general, which is our lifestyle, which applies to all. Beyond that why put the most frequnet users through the hassle of having to scroll down more than one screenful to get here?

Doing a quick look about 25-30 post demographics of this forum I find that of those I could identify by Community Statistics, they seem to be evenly split. However some that did not list theirs had other clues lik "baby" in the name or I had a reasnable idea of what they were from othe posts. What suprised me was that there were 4 incontinent posts. the same number as DL and AK. I would guesstimate that there were 6 AB's. I did not include myself in this survey, which would make 5 AK. Since i just selected a few threads and went down the list, even depite more than one post by the same person, the resutl was still random since it reflected the forum use. My count is 6 AB, 4 AK, 4 DL and 4 Incon with about 8 unknown

How you use this board is your choice, and that is what decides what you have to sift through to see what you want to look at. If there's a topic you don't want to see change your settings. Myself, I like to see everything so I choose to click on "View New Posts" and scan for something interesting from there :)

I will move a topic when necessary- I just did that with one a few minutes ago ;) There is nothing wrong with this topic being here so I am not moving it. If someone wants this site to run differently they can make an offer or appeal to DailyDi.

Bettypooh, the harried Moderator :(

I have long since set that up and it is all well and good as far ar reading but unless you know a quick access method to start a new topic, I still have to go to the main forum board, scrool through the forums to Diaper Lovers, which I am not, so I am immiediately out of place then to the subforum. This and the Little Girl's Playhouse are the closest things I have to a "home base"

Of course, the conditions under which Repaid 1 set this up were as an experiment which suggested that other things would be done depending on how that came out