LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Online Mommy / A True Story

" My Online Mommy / A True Story "

( Chapter IV )

The drive back to Oakland was not only pleasant, but informative. Sharon and I talked about where I wanted to go with my fantasy ( as she called it ), and we both talked very openly. I told her that if ever given the chance, the right time and privacy, I'd really love to live as a baby for a full, entire week, Sharon was a little unsure of that, she explained that she had no problems with putting a diaper on me occasionally, but she definitely did not want to be responsible for having me in diapers full time, for a solid week, and she definitely didn't want to be changing any messy diapers, she just wasn't sure she could handle that.

I thoroughly understood where Sharon was coming from and told her I would never do anything that would make her uncomfortable and I agreed it had to be a two way street, but I would still have my fantasy in the back of my mind, Sharon just smiled and said, she knew I would.

As time went on, Sharon and I occasionally played the mommy/baby game and I continued my relationship online with Saundra, with Sharon knowing. Saundra and I used to tease each other about what we would each do and / or not do if we ever met, to the point where it turned into a game. We would play backgammon and make promissory bets on the game, such as, the winner would get what they wanted as a mommy or baby. We each would tell each other what it would be we wanted to happen if we won, then we would play, keeping score on a sheet of paper ( sort of an IOU system ), and if we ever met, in real life, the bets had to be paid off.

We did eventually meet, at a room reunion for The Fantasy Roleplay Room, when about 20 regulars in the room decided to all meet in Las Vegas for a 3 day get-together. I talked with Sharon about it and she had no problem with me going, she also knew Saundra was going to be there but had no problem with it. While I was packing, Sharon helped me pack what baby clothes she felt I would need, in and including disposable diapers, 4 cloth diapers, plastic pants and two onesies, she also packed a couple pair of loose fitting sweats so I could wear my diapers and baby attire beneath them in public.

Now on these bets, keep in mind, my wins were based on avoiding any embarrassing situations and I would get to control any of our situations and scenarios, Saundra on the other hand, had different ideas with her wins, she felt, a baby's a baby and they shouldn't have any say on anything.

Knowing I would be sharing a room with Saundra, Saundra and I agreed to pay off five each, of our promissory bets we had made.

My wins were:

1 = I would always get to choose what my outer clothing would be.

2 = Saundra could not at any time give me a baby bottle in public and I would get to select what food I ate, and get to feed myself when we were at a restaurant.

3 = Saundra could not at any time force me to suck a pacifier in public.

4 = Saundra could not at any time put a bib on me in public.

5 = I would get one extenuating circumstance where i could choose not to have to use my diaper.

Saundra's wins were:

1 = I had to wear diapers all the time, no exceptions.

2 = I had to use my diapers the way they were intended and not hold back for any reason.

3 = She would get to select the thickness of the diaper I wore and how many I had to wear with plastic pants at any given time.

4 = She would carry a diaper bag no matter where we went or who we met and she could do a diaper check on me whenever she felt I needed one.

5 = She would decide when my diaper needed changed, as long as we were in private, no matter who was there, whether I was just wet, or I was stinky and messy.

Now keep in mind, I never really thought I'd meet Saundra so the bets I was making were just basically fantasy bets, who would have ever thought I would have to pay off, duh, lol

I drove to Vegas from Oakland, wasn't a bad trip, and I thought about everything I had promised on the bets I lost, thinking there was no way Saundra would actually hold me to any of the bets, I mean, pretending I'm a baby and changing my diapers online was one thing, but doing it real life, I figured we'd both just get a good laugh out of it, and I did have my diapers and baby clothes for at night when I was in my room.

I got to Vegas earlier then most of the other members of FRP and went ahead and got my room set up at The Circus Circus, where we were all staying at, afterwards I just acted like a shuttle for the other members of FRP, when they arrived at the Vegas airport, they would call my cell phone and I would go pick them up and drop them at The Circus Circus. When I got the call from Saundra, almost everyone else was already there and I had greeted most of them, but with Saundra I felt jittery and nervous, when I met her at the airport, she was chatting with another lady she had met on the flight in. When she saw me, she said something to the lady and they both stood up and walked over towards me, Saundra was pulling two suitcases she had and the lady was pulling one suitcase and toting a bag.

When they got to where I was standing, Saundra introduced me to the lady, her name was Cathy, she was in her early 30's, a bit on the chunky side, in a cute way, green eyes and blonde hair, when she shook my hand, she gently squeezed it, smiled and said, I think someone is going to have a very surprising mini vacation, she then handed me the bag she was toting and said, I think this is yours, you're definitely gonna be needing it, that's when I realized it was a puffy, baby blue diaper bag which had the word D I A P E R S printed in big letters on the side, after her and Saundra finished laughing, Cathy looked at my bottom, smiled, and said to Saundra, I think you need to get your big baby in a diaper, pronto, wouldn't want him to have a little accident here, now would we, they both laughed and Saundra said, Oh, don't worry about that, I'm gonna have his little bottom wrapped up in a diaper and well padded before he knows what hit him, they both laughed, then said their goodbyes and Cathy went on her way while Saundra was winking at me, she then giggled and said, WELL BABY BOY, ARE YOU READY TO BE PAMPERED AND BABIED FOR 3 FULL DAYS............................

• 6 months later...