LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eurobrief Color Change

Just got a pack of XL Eurobriefs from DME. The last ones I got were peach colored, these are light yellow. Just wondering if they changed the other sizes too. BTW, these diapers are AWESOME!

That I don't know. I ordered a pack of mediums quite a while ago, and still have some left. They are a nice blue color, which is OK, since I'm a guy :blush: But my issues with them is that they tend to run small, so the mediums don't fit as well as I like....oh well. I didn't want to order larges, because then they would be to big, and probably a weird color that I wouldn't like....soooo I'll stick with mediums...again. They do work well and hold a lot though...so enjoy! :D

These are my new premium diaper of choice. They hold a ton and the tapes do not move an inch overnight. Add a abena maxi plus to these and it goes all night even when i am drinking beer!

I tried 24/7's and Ultra active between my last batch of Euros. They weren't nearly as comfortable. They seemed to stay really stiff where the Euros seem to get softer and better fitting the longer you wear them.

That I don't know. I ordered a pack of mediums quite a while ago, and still have some left. They are a nice blue color, which is OK, since I'm a guy :blush: But my issues with them is that they tend to run small, so the mediums don't fit as well as I like....oh well. I didn't want to order larges, because then they would be to big, and probably a weird color that I wouldn't like....soooo I'll stick with mediums...again. They do work well and hold a lot though...so enjoy! :D

I saw someone answered the color question, but I wanted to comment on the sizing... the XL size is equivalent to dry24/7's large size... and eurobrief large is probably somewhat the same size and the dry24/7 medium, if not a hair bigger... because the large eurobrief is one of the best large fitting brief i've come across and I'm a taller bigger person. The euro large IMO is between sized between the dry247 medium and large. I prefer the eurobrief to the dry24/7 although they are very very similiar.

Huh, cool...ok, then may be I'll try some of the large ones, since they are also blue...WTH I also enjoy the dry 24/7's a L*O*T< but they are rather impractical for daily wear, as they are just to bulky to try and deal with or hide. The Eurobriefs are more discreet, and they are comfy, but they were also a bit tight, e3specially around the thighs. Heck, I'll try the larges and see what happens :blush:

Thanks

I guess mediums are light blue where larges are a dark blue...? I have mediums also and yup, they are blue....just like the one i'm wearing but it's......ummmm....well... other colors as it's kind of wet....ok....ok...REALLY wet :blush:

• 2 months later...

Wow, recently pushed the new, yellow, eurobrief over the limit. Unfortunately the limit was much lower than the last batch I got before the color change. On the third wetting, it seemed to start leaking THROUGH the plastic. Luckily, I was wearing plastic pants over them so the hotel sheets were saved.

Wow, recently pushed the new, yellow, eurobrief over the limit. Unfortunately the limit was much lower than the last batch I got before the color change. On the third wetting, it seemed to start leaking THROUGH the plastic. Luckily, I was wearing plastic pants over them so the hotel sheets were saved.

Ah. Pin-hole leaks. The same problem that plagued Dry 24/7's for a while. It's been my experience that if you don't push the diaper to its upper limits then the pin hole leaks aren't that evident. I pushed a Dry 24/7 to the limit the other day and it leaked like a sieve right through the front of the diaper. However, tonight I used a Dry 24/7 just for a couple of good wettings with no problems. Of course your experience will differ depending on bladder capacity :)

Hi, Mr. Obvious, Long time listener, first time caller. I have read all the posts about pinhole leaks and didn't put it together. I never made the connection. :doh:

Hi, Mr. Obvious, Long time listener, first time caller. I have read all the posts about pinhole leaks and didn't put it together. I never made the connection. :doh:

Mr. Obvious is one heck of a funny skit on a radio show. Lmao