LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Advice To Make A Big Decision

DLHOOPZ

I have seen posts like this before, and now I find myself In the same boat. Im in a relationship with someone that means alot to me and I can see myself spending my future with her. But I dont want to keep this a secret from her anymore. So I need a way to tell her, but I want to ease her into it and not just lay it on her. I really need some help on this :) Thanks to all that do. Hoopz

Honesty is the best policy. Be up front and proud of it. If you treat it in a negative light then that's how she'll see it. If you treat it with positivity then chances are better that she will see it as positive.

A lot is two words btw.

Personally, I think it should be done around about the time somebody says the word 'Love'. There's no easy way around it, you've got to sit down, explain that you have a fetish, it isn't your fault, just the way you are, and that it isn't going away, and therefore she has a right to know. Then just say, "Sorry honey, I'm still in Pampers", and wait for her jaw to bounce off the floor.

It is what it is, don't get upset, don't be surprised if she is, answer any questions calmly, and emphasize that you're the same person she knew 15 minutes ago. Then hope.

Keep your head up, be confident of who you are, more than anything she will still want to see the strong man she thought she knew a moment ago. It's tough, but better sooner than later.

Good luck.

If you are serious in your relationship and believe it will further progress into engagement or living together I would recommend talking with her sooner rather than later. I had the same dilema as you about 5 months ago. My only regret was not talking about it sooner.

I highly recommend telling her in 'stages'.

Stage one is talk about fethishes. None in particular, don't ask her if she has one, just ask her what she thinks. It might seem manipulative, but if the conversation turns towards personal fetishes and she doesn't reveal first, steer the conversation away. If she has a significant deviant part of her nature, this could be the time to tell her, but probably not. Assess whether or not she is open to fetishes after that, this knowledge will let you prepare yourself correctly.

Stage two is to establish the significance of whatever it is you like about diapers. For me, I'm a pretty emotionally neutral person 95% of the time, but that last 5% is intense and difficult to deal with. Having a 'security object' like diapers that is an auto-relaxation button helps me there. Without giving away the information about diapers, establish that significant portion of your psychological makeup so she understands why.

Stage three is finally telling her. This is under the background of the not-so-serious (fetishes) as well as the very serious psychological side that also needs attention. She has a background of you that dictates that diapers indeed improve your life, and are not the center object of it. Lets face it, we don't just have some deviant obsession with diapers themselves. There are characteristics in us that allow diapers to be a positive force in our lives.

So I was at work the other night,And the topic came up. so I just told her and she actually wants to explore it with me!!! She said that She is happy that i told her and that she LOVES to much to let over something like this. I told her about this website and she wants to take a look at it with me, I figured it was a good place for her to get more information. thanks to all that replied btw

Good luck to you, I hope it works out.

I told my g/f when we got together (mainly because I did nt want my wife to spring it on her as a way to ruin our new relationship) I explained how I would wear now and again and enjoyed using the protection overnight. She gave the same answer as your partner, that she loved me so much that she could accept my occasional wearing to bed.

We have progressed since that first conversation, now once a week she'll get out a disposable and a pair of plastic pants, powder me and lovingly put the nappy/diaper on me. She cuddles me tight and strokes me as I wet it throughout the night.

Her acceptance only makes me love her even more :)

I'm sure there are those negative experiences associated with telling our significant others but from what I hear / read it seems there are more positive experiences. Mine was. Perhaps this may influence more people? As a matter of fact, my fiance is ordering onesie pajamas with me as we speak.

Personally, I think it should be done around about the time somebody says the word 'Love'. There's no easy way around it, you've got to sit down, explain that you have a fetish, it isn't your fault, just the way you are, and that it isn't going away, and therefore she has a right to know. Then just say, "Sorry honey, I'm still in Pampers", and wait for her jaw to bounce off the floor.

It is what it is, don't get upset, don't be surprised if she is, answer any questions calmly, and emphasize that you're the same person she knew 15 minutes ago. Then hope.

Keep your head up, be confident of who you are, more than anything she will still want to see the strong man she thought she knew a moment ago. It's tough, but better sooner than later.

Good luck.

Totally agree, this is the best way to tell a potential partner. I did this and was lucky enough to be accepted, a few years on I'm only allowed to wear in bed occasionally, but at least I can be honest and not feel bad around her.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently just told my GF that I was a DL and she was okay with it, but the past people in this thread are correct it should be said around the time the word love is said, that's when I did it. And telling it in stages works very well, for me the first stage was telling her I had a diaper fetish, the second stage was telling her I've worn and used diapers recently, and the 3rd stage was telling her that I wanted to wear them around her. Try showing her this site and let her look around and be there if she has any questions, hope this helps!

Honesty is best ALWAYS!!!! when bringing up this topic remember relationships are a two way street make sure the entire conversation is not about you or you and diapers, make sure to include her possible kinks and work your lifestyle to compensate both , maybe ask about HER kinks ( or Secrets) first, if they are included and part of the story, dream, conversation they will be more open to talk about it.. but if you go into some tangent how diapers this and diapers that and exclude everything but the diaper they will assume ( probably correctly) that the DIAPER is your only and major driving force, to many people it is and it should be just a tool/toy to achieve what ever you get from it ( sexual gratification,mental stress relief etc etc...)