LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Kora

kora8711

Hello,

I am new to the site. I have a young personality of mine that joined here. Her name is kora. She is shy but warms up to people. Thought maybe this is a place she could feel her age and be alright. Kora is two. She loves her binki's george (green with her fishy on it), and daisy (purple with a dragonfly on it). She is also very attached to her naunie, which is a pillowcase thats made from a fabric she loves most. Kora enjoys stories and songs. Her favorite song is the wheels on the bus. She gets sung to sleep everynight by her daddy (my fiance) and is a very playful child. She likes her diapers very much and her smock dresses. Nice to meet everyone, and just please be nice. Shes only a child.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kora welcome to DD! If that is your real number you may want to take it down before it gets bombed. There are a ton of HNG's on here!

I have a female persona, her name is Andromeda. She is blonde, with curly hair down to her waist, and stands at 7'0. She likes to RP as a mommy/babysitter. I would enjoy chatting with you!

Kora,

Please let your Mommy know that I am married to Baby Maggie who is also 2, enjoys her bear, blankies and knows she needs to be in diapers. Keep the relationship supportive of each other and as even as you can and you will have a great time.

Aloha,

Honu - Daddy to BabyMaggie

Hi Kora. I am baby Maggie and my daddy is Honu. I have a special blankie and bear that daddy bought for me and I cannot sleep without them. I would rather suck my thumb but daddy is really trying to get me to use a pacifier instead. I like to color and play with toys. I have to have diapers alll the time because I have too many accidents. My favorite time is snuggling with daddy before bed and we have lullabye music to fall asleep too.

I hope you have a great time here and get to play.