LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Diaper Lovers Social Group Created!

BoTox

Thank you. This type of a forum group is most welcomed by me!

Glad you are enjoying it. I find your statement of trying to justify your diaper desires by seeking to add AB elements an interesting twist. I've seen others that needed diapers allude to using them as a coping mechanism, which you too, attempted and decided against.

So, here's to more discussions and more insight into the similarities and differences!

• 4 weeks later...

I joined a couple of weeks ago but haven't posted until now. I am a lifetime user and despite several attempts to stop wearing them, I have always come back. Why have i tried to stop? for all of the obvious reasons, too old, to expensive, boredom etc. I recently went away for thirty days and I am back once again. I didn't leave because I wear diapers but because of all of the pressure put on me by work , customers and my family. Seems I was being pulled in all different directions at the same time leaving no time for myself.

I am a DL not an AB. I wear daily for need and comfort and security. I am not afraid to wear out in public as I do this all of the time, it feels quite natural and only feels weird when I am out of them. The latter doesn't happen away from home as I have suffered a few embarrassing accidents in the past when I did go unprotected.

Wearing diapers is not a sexual thing for me at all, although, i do enjoy the fit and feel a diaper gives me. I wear for need and convenience. I am a project manager for the construction trade and I am away from toilet facilities more often than not. Being able to pee without warning or worry or concern is a plus in my book. My diaper of choice is a 24/7. I am very pleased with this diaper as I only find that it leaks when it is entirely saturated and that seldom if ever happens during a regular ten hour day. It's the best diaper I have found to date.

• Like 1

The entire right side of the room is lined with every beverage known to man, 42 beers on tap, the best TN sipping whisky and a full wine cellar.

Sorry, no baby bottles in sight!

• Like 1

Great, but no Ummmm....bathroom either I see :blush:

Yeah, you see I spent my remodeling budget on the bar and the coolers. I'm sure you'll figure something out. How long can you hold it?

One thing about "sociality" is a unique uneasiness a DL can feel being around another DL. I mean, if you're both discreet, you both know you both are wearing and using, but it's not obvious either way. Thus, what do you say? How do you socialize? Do you just talk about the weather? Do you just go about your business and disregard the common bond you have of being diapered without it being obvious, and working toward needing a diaper change right in front of someone else? Kind of like what a true incon would experience as their underwear soaked up leakage as they went about normal activity.

At times, it can be a "wink, wink, nod, nod" especially if you're not to the point where you might openly talk about Daily D activity, or FetLife, or Wet Set, or visit of any other diaper sites or diaper photo sites. And, even then, just how long and how much can you talk about DIAPERS?

I guess that's what I like best about limited social contact with other DLs anymore, and being able to freely, while discreetly, "do my thing".

I know I'm not unique and I know I'm not alone. But, for others, it's another ballgame. Such is life...

• Like 1

Well, short of this site, I don't think anyone could talk about diapers too long without crossing into the OCD diagnosis. I would hope I'd be able to discuss many other topic with an intelligent person of as varied backgrounds as seems to indicate here.

Or, we could play that game where you add a phrase to everything the news says, like "man found alive in submerged car" ... in a diaper and see where that goes! LOL

Having traveled around a lot and met dozens of people involved in this 'interest' I have found that like anyone else, we / they are 'normal' people with normal lives and other interests. Conversations range the gamut from diapers and associated paraphernalia, to TV shows, hobbies and other interests and or work.

Sure we could talk about a lot of diaper stuff, but thats an already established topic. Sometimes we chatted about posts or people here on DD :blush: but that doesn't last.

The last time I was with other AB/DL people was a couple of years ago in Vegas. I went with Bri and Tammi again, and Bri's then girlfriend. We did what most other people would do and talked about varied and assorted things. At one point Bri and Tammi were in various stages of dress, tee shirts and diapers and wandering around the residence we were using for the weekend (it was a Time-share that Bri had) and Bri's girlfriend later posted about her experience that weekend stating that " she had never been around or seen 3 people so comfortable with themselves...." So that should tell you a lot about how, at least. the 3 of us relate and hang out.

With others I have met, it's pretty much the same thing. General self acceptance and knowledge that the other person wears and what not, and is happy with that aspect of their lives. It's really no big deal.

Sure we talk about various products or swap items...Bri had run out of large diapers and I happened to have a large secure plus with me so I gave it to him....BFD. I also had some cloth ones that I showed off, since neither Tami or Bri wear cloth...but again, BFD.

I guess when you get over the initial awkwardness of meeting people that you don't 'really' know other then from a website, it's just like anything else. Just like starting a new job, you don't know anyone or how things work, but you find a way and eventually end up making new friends and relationships etc.

Sure we share the same interests in diapers or what not, but there is a LOT more to life than that. Many guys talk about sports and what teams tey support or other interests Blah blah blah....its all the same, just the underwear is different ;)

So don't sweat the small stuff...generally no one bites,(though some might suck :P ) so if you have an opportunity to hang out, go for it...the worst that can happen is you 'might' make a new friend...:thumbsup: or others might find out what a weirdo you REALLY are :roflmao:

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...