LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Find At Work

I was at work today and had a meeting over in another building. As I was walking I saw a case of Attends Briefs sitting in the back window of one of the cars. They weren't completely obvious as they were packaged in a simple brown box with "M" and "UW" written on the sides. But there was open gaps on the side where you could see the words "Attends" as clear as day. Funny thing about it was the car was parked in the spot reserved for my boss' boss. I can't stand the guy personally but this makes me wonder...

• Like 1

is ur boss's boss older? maybe they were for him, and since its for a medical condition.. he doesn't feel the need to have to sneak around...

course while DD said a paranoid ab wouldn't leave em out in the open like that.... an ab into public humiliation would!!!! maybe his mommy made him do it for being such a bad boy!!! lol

I was at work today and had a meeting over in another building. As I was walking I saw a case of Attends Briefs sitting in the back window of one of the cars. They weren't completely obvious as they were packaged in a simple brown box with "M" and "UW" written on the sides. But there was open gaps on the side where you could see the words "Attends" as clear as day. Funny thing about it was the car was parked in the spot reserved for my boss' boss. I can't stand the guy personally but this makes me wonder...

You know what they say, crap rolls down hill, :roflmao: