LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boyfriend Into Diapers

Hello everyone!

I'll just get right to it. My boyfriend of about 2 years disclosed to me maybe a little less than a year ago that he is into AB/DL. We haven't really discussed it in length because I think he is really nervous to talk about it and he thinks I will think he is a freak. He said he has thought about it since he was 12. He is also into BDSM and at first was really worried that I would think he was a freak for that but I was fine with it. I personally am not as "sexually charged" as he is, I guess you could say, but I do enjoy BDSM. I also in no way feel like he is a freak for being into AB/DL - obviously a lot of people are into it!

My boyfriend will often buy diapers, and wears them on occasion when we are sitting around the house. Today he actually told me that he bought an adult pacifier. Before he has also drank milk out of a bottle. And its all fine with me - AB/DL is not something I have ever heard of before I met him, and at first I even kind of associated it somewhat with pedophilia (which I now understand it is not related). But I am willing to try new things. I have even worn a diaper a couple of times, and once I drank milk from a bottle (which he told me at that time he thought it was hot). Its not that this whole entire thing is completely uncomfortable for me so much as its like, I don't really feel like it's "my thing", you know? I don't care to participate in it as far as wearing diapers for/with him occasionally (I am not comfortable peeing in them and neither of us poop in them) because I want to make him happy and I realize that this is important to him and I want to be supportive of him, but I wouldn't say that AB/DL is my thing.

I have asked him whether or not this is a sexual thing or if it's more of the idea of wearing diapers is comfortable, etc. And he told me that he doesn't really feel like its a sexual thing, and its more of he likes wearing diapers, having a pacifier, and having a bottle. He said he likes the idea of a care-taker, also. I am fine with wearing diapers with him on occasion or if he wants to wear diapers, but I don't know that I would feel comfortable personally with the whole "mommy" thing.

I can live with this whole AB/DL thing for the most part. He even said he understands if I don't want to participate, and I am most certainly respectful of his AB/DL fetish and would never ask him to not participate in it. Like I said, on occasion I don't even care to participate in it with him by wearing diapers.

Which leads me to (what you guys may consider to be stupid) my question. What if my boyfriend and I decided to have kids one day? How will AB/DL affect this?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

You need to be completely up front and discuss your concerns with him. There are plenty of couples out there that have children and maintain the ABDL lifestyle. i completley understand the whole not wanting to be a "mommy" to someone, but I have learned that I actually like it. My boyfriend is the one who introduced me to this lifestyle and he never thought that he would like to be on the other end, but has found that he does like chaging diapys. I don't wear often, only when I drink too much or if I want him to be the grown up and not me for once. The good thing is that you have tried it for him, tried to understand it. I have a hard time just going pee pee, and messy diapers are not tolerated. If he does get busy and has a messy diapy, he takes a shower and cleans himself. I will put a diapy on him afterwards.

Hope this helps a little, if you want to chat more, feel free to message me!

• Like 1

Hello makipants! I was just introduced into this lifestyle in november. When my boyfriend told me i was alittle shocked and i didnt know how to react. He showed me alot of websites and just answered any questions i had and still do have. He is very patient and open with me and i believe that is very important. When my boyfriend first started calling me "mommy" i was alittle uneasy but then i got used to it. I like hearing it. Its nice to know someone needs/wants you around. I have worn diapers for my boyfriend and i do kind of like it. I use it more for relaxation then anything else. He likes to take care of me just as much as i like taking care of him. My boyfriend is also into BDSM, but not extremely intense. Im new to it, but i do like it and i am learning. :) As for you question, it isnt stupid. I had a similar worry. My boyfriend just tells me that we will be amazing parents then and he'll help me and not leave me to do it alone.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, message me :) ill gladly chat. i love having people to talk tooo!