LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheapchux.Com

Is now, IMHO, one of the best place to order diapers.

I sent in an order for two bags of Eurobriefs this afternoon, and I was notified that they'l be on my doorstep by end of day tomorrow. Their prices are pretty awesome as well, I can't find the Eurobriefs any cheaper. They also sell cases of Dry 24/7's cheaper than directly from the manufacturer. Definitely going to them from now on.

I have used them several times and have been really happy with their service. Eurobriefs are now my premium diaper of choice as the tapes hold really well and they absorb a ton. I recomend cheapchux as a good plsace to buy from.

I'm surprised more people don't use Eurobriefs actually. Everyone seems all about the Abenas, Bambinos or Cushies, but personally, I think the Eurobrief is superior to tall of those. Sure, it doesn't have the baby prints on them, but a diaper is a diaper in my opinion, and if I can get a better, more absorbent premium brief for cheaper, then that's what i'll do.

• 1 month later...

When I ordered a case of x large Eurobriefs the box that came said X-LARGE-E on it, but that was it. The two bags I beleive came in a unmarked box. One of the best places to order from. They have wonderful customer serivce and fast shipping. Only took 3 days for me to get my order from their Texas warehouse. Eurobriefs are now my favorite premium brief of choice. They hold very well and if I add a Abena Abrilet Maxi booster to it they last a long time.

Hmmm, looks like they dont sell them by the bag anymore, but I would call them up and ask them if you could order just a bag. They were super nice to me when I called and talked to them.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if they are listed on their site, but call them and ask. When I placed an order for some XL Eurobrief I also wanted to try the large and I ask them if they would be able to get me a sample and they put it in my order. They were very nice on the phone. You may just have to call and ask and see if they will send you a sample.

I have always liked the Eurobrief, it was the first premium diaper I tried. It actually absorbs 12 hours of wetting, as long as you dont drink more just to pee more. Looking forward to order more soon.