LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going On A Cruise!

Guest diamondback688

Guest diamondback688

hey all...im going on a 7 day cruise to spain, france and italy and i am wondering what i should pack in the way of diapers and stuff like that...i would really appreciate it if you all could give me some input...thank you...

I went on a seven day cruise wearing diapers and had no problems. Packed enough for the trip. If you open the package, you can squeeze them in everywhere. Folks inspecting luggage might have some fun, but legally they MUST be very discreet.

I enjoyed the cruise. Only went into the pool once, and I don't think I polluted it. That was the only real problem, except that wearing a tux with a diaper and plastic pants feels a little ridiculous. I need the diapers or I would have left them off that night.

Hey there diapered fwend,

I am not incontinent, but I go on long trips without diapers and adult baby things I really miss them! I went to Europe for a month traveling to different countries (about 11) and I finally desided to buy some Italian diapers, I didn't know the brand since it was in Italian, but they didn't hold up very good not like the German or even most americn brands. Anyway I'd recommed abena-x-plus, I wear them now and they are absolutly perfect! You can find them at xpmedical.com. I hope that helped. Good luck! :thumbsup: