LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Everything Old Is New Again

So, I had a request for one of my old stories that was originally posted on WetSet.net maybe a decade ago. I really don't know myself.

At any rate, it has never been posted here. I remember that it got some blowback from one scene I was specifically requested to put into the story. I've thoughtfully edited that scene out and the story is NEW again!

I hope the newer members and those without access to the archives on WetSet.net enjoy this retelling of my old story, She's Got the Look; He's Got the Touch

It isn't as long as most but it is a fun little story. Not a great deal of character development but what can you do in a dozen or so pages? It appears my loyal fans are receiving it well. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Any ideas, comments or remarks about may be posted here. I'll let spoilers, direction and other things out here that might ruin it for the other readers, so be warned about any posts after this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have other stories that are lost to the public through the archive system of Wetset. I'll post some more up and see how you like those. The next one I have in mind is my very first, kind of rough, definitely short story titled "Rick's Stroke of Luck."

Look for it in the near future.