LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 2 weeks later...

I use Attends with EZ fit tapes with a newer Transqility Super Liner much like the old liners but longer and more absorbent then I pin the diaper on with diaper pins to make sure they don't come loose while at work or something, I hate when they pop loose

Usually depends on my tasks for the day and where I am. Around the house and at my desk at work I either wear my cloth training pants from bunbun or a pullup. I can USUALLY stay dry because I am close to a bathroom. If I am further away then that or on trips longer then an hour then I use dry247 and my blue polo onesies.

• 4 weeks later...

I've found Depends will leak with me even if I'm not wearing them and just look at one wrong when I pull it out of the bag. Attends used to be half decent until they were bought out a number of years back, now they're barely better than Depends. Anything "cloth-like" is way worse. I've been through a lot of diapers and can say that if you flood a diaper or are constantly wetting then it's actually cheaper overall, safer from leaks, and more comfortable to go with a good quality brand. That leaves you with Molicare, Bambinos's, Dry 24/7, Secure X-plus, and possibly Abena (but they began making those more cheaply as of Jan/Feb of 2012 without reducing the price so beware). Each brand fits everyone different so you'll have to just try each one to get the right match up for you. Otherwise, just go to a local pharmacy and buy their store brand (maybe with some inexpensive feminine pads as boosters). They're no worse than Depends/Attends and are a lot cheaper.

• 1 month later...