LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Told My Girlfreind.....

......not something you should automatically feel the need to share in the nauseating form of "good advice"! If I would like to hear about "the safe and narrow path", I would join a congregation, not stumble upon it here. You know, my tender stomach cannot handle it, I`m afraid. :badmood: PS! Funny that you didn`t mention Jesus once, was that a unforgivable slip of the mind, or is there the tiniest bit of sense in you still?

Is it so necessary to ATTACK the post? Why not just offer your "good advice" and let others do the same. You are making an amazing presumption here. There are many, many people who believe in fidelity and trust that do not have the belief system that you are assuming this writer has.

When a post/thread begins asking for advice/input/views-of-others, then it is reasonable that a variety of views might be offered. The original poster (and others) can take it or leave it. You might even post a disagreement, but personally, I prefer a more civil tone. What you have done here is, not so much disagree with the content of the poster's advice, but questioned his motives while skewering his personhood.

Is it so necessary to ATTACK the post? Why not just offer your "good advice" and let others do the same. You are making an amazing presumption here. There are many, many people who believe in fidelity and trust that do not have the belief system that you are assuming this writer has.

When a post/thread begins asking for advice/input/views-of-others, then it is reasonable that a variety of views might be offered. The original poster (and others) can take it or leave it. You might even post a disagreement, but personally, I prefer a more civil tone. What you have done here is, not so much disagree with the content of the poster's advice, but questioned his motives while skewering his personhood.

Maybe I could have moderated myself a bit and of course it was presumptuos of me to assume that turtlepins were a Christian, but I don`t think I`m way off the mark when I say that he is a religious individual, am I? Thats fine, but in my opinion religion should stay a personal matter. Voicing statements like: "This is an important lesson, and I hope you make use of it", sounds eerily in my ears like preaching. And this is essential to the whole matter: A previous post stated, ..."one must consider who they`re giving advice to and what their circumstances are". Exactly, and to the point! Hamilton ABDL :The best of luck with your girlfriend, hope it all works out well. Unfortunately I think it is hard for me to give you any good advice on this matter, I once told my ex about my AB-side, she seemed fine with it at first, she even babied me a bit, but then she stabbed me in the back, using the whole AB-thing against me. So since I`m having trust issues myself, I`m honest enough to say that any advice from me would be futile. Sorry I could not help, Hamilton! But don`t you think that Hamilton would be better off without having to consider the "dangers of temptation"? Exactly what relevance do you think that has to his present situation? If he is unsure of himself because of his fetish, don`t you honestly think that pondering on metaphysical issues will, instead of helping him, greatly increase his problems? Do you think that considering whether he should abstain from all things sexual until marriage, to be told that lusting is wrong, will help him in sorting out things with his girlfriend? How can someone who seems clearly repressed give sound advice to someone who seems to be quite under the weather at the moment? It can actually increase his agony, have you ever thought about that at all? It is difficult enough to deal with this issue without having to think about dogma as well. Good luck to you Hamilton ABDL, and turtlepins, sorry if I did offend you, but again referring to the other post: Consider your audience, and the circumstances. And if waiting with sexual intercourse works for you, thats fine, but one should not automatically consider that this is an "important lesson", valid for all human beings. Thanks, and cheers! :)

Ahem! *steps up to pulpit*

Sex is the devil.

Wait. No. That's not it.

But, there's nothing wrong with offering the advice of waiting to have sex until you are married. Some people should also consider waiting until after marriage to have serious discussions, become emotionally involved, or in some cases hold hands. (Watch the cooties folks.)

But, if you so strongly thing that something should wait until after marriage, doesn't that also suggest that you believe that people who are gay should never allow themselves to be intimate?

Logically:

Premise 1: No marriage, no fucking.

Premise 2: Not straight, no marriage.

Therefore: Not straight, no fucking.

This may be slowly changing in some parts of the world, but this is the accepted standard still in most of the world. Think about it.

Marriage is an institution of government and religion, the former of which shouldn't regulate something that was originally religious, and the latter of which obedience to is not compulsory.

Sex is a maker or breaker in a relationship. I'm sorry, but if you get married and you didn't know your partner was, say, impotent in a medically incurable manner, I'd say more often than not it would ruin a relationship. Better to know before hand.

*steps away from pulpit*

Hamilton, best of continued luck.

Never told anyone -_- I got out of bed this morning diapered completly. :P It's been a long time since i got too sit this way! diapered :) I never told my girlfriend but I think she knows... I came out of my room this morning and my diaper was very crinkly and doubled, and I forgot She was there and ..... I came out and ... Called out if anyone was there..and she said "yes", and I ran off with my crinkle diaper and I know she heard it.... I hid in my room all day... later I came out ? and she gave me this look like I was guilty of something. She looked from behind and got really scard cause I know she knows . I haven't talk to her yet! It's later now and thinking and she's at work \now

I bet ya on the wedding night he blew a load like a shotgun through the back of her head :D:D:D

He, he, not very unlikely. Despite him trying to portray himself otherwise, he is a horny bastard just like the rest of us! The room must have been flooded on his wedding night, I`m sure. :)

• 3 months later...

Hey People, This is Hamilton_ABDL here i first posted on this thread months ago after i told my girlfreind about my DL side, and as you can read from the initial posts things didnt go over quite so well. But I Am making this post to tell you all that there is hope out there for people of our lifestyle to be accepted by the ones we love, My Amazing girlfreind let me put her in a diaper yesterday, and then she diapered me, it was a dream come true and i couldnt believe how good i felt inside, and outside, She was an Absolute Vision in a disposable, but more importantly that she was actually willing to try it with me, Just makes me love her even more. I never would have belived this could have happened to me or anybody for that matter but this just gos to show ya, people out there be true to your significant others, although she was really uncomfortable with this at the begining, she warmed up to the idea, and now my dreams have come true

I am very glad to hear that Hamilton, My wife was the same way. However she has now warmed up to the diapers, and occassionally I can put them on her, and she has even surprised me a few times, and put them on for herself to enjoy. The honesty is all it takes. I wish you and yours the best of diapered love.