LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, Everyone!

Hi, everybody, I'm Sir Stinkypants! I've been interested in both the AB and DL sides of things since adolescence, and have played with diapers numerous times in numerous ways over the years. I have worn (and used) them myself from time to time throughout my life though never regularly. Long ago I acted as sometime daddy to one adult baby girlfriend, which I enjoyed immensely. There is a definite sexual element to diapers and babying for me, which I know some of you share and some do not. I am very open-minded and open-hearted; I can definitely see how some might prefer a somewhat "purer" sort of babying...hugs to you if that describes you, and hugs to those like me, also...

I had not pursued my interests in these matters for several years (I am 34, going on 2), indeed the whole thing had seemed to lose some of its charm, but then recently I started dating a woman a few years my senior. Now, I am an unusually perceptive individual in some ways, but somehow I became aware that my lady had an interest in mothering me that went considerably beyond offering me food. There were little hints, but really it was as though she had read my fantasy straight from my mind. She's been my mommy ever since, and I now have the rare and wondrous opportunity to explore what it is to be an adult baby with a loving mommy to change me and look after me. Honestly, I think I always found it hard to imagine their was anyone out there who would not only be willing but actually enjoy caring for me that way. Well, there is, and it is in many ways the most unique and intimate relationship I have ever been in...

As for lifestyle, I am a weekend baby mostly, partly because that is usually when I am able to see my mommy and partly because babyhood is a cherished haven of escape I would much rather look forward to visiting than live in. Again, hugs to you if you are 24/7 by choice, extra hugs if you are 24/7 without the choice. And, of course, hugs to the part-timers like me. Hugs in fact to all for your welcome, that's enough for now!

~Sir Stinkypants

P.S. Yes, the name is often literal :)