LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fiber One

So.....

(Not exactly sure if this is the right place to post this...feel free to move it or whatever)

I just ate a bunch of fiber one brownies, I did not really think about them being fiber. I basically ate 120% of my daily fiber needs in about an hour. Does anyone know if this might risk me having an accident. (I am not interested in having an accident, at least tonight) I did not realize I was eatting so many. HEHE nom nom!

Any way, does fiber just give bulk to bowel movements or does it make you need to "go"? Help!

Thanks!

just make sure you drink a lot of water, or that fiber will jsut plug you up... fiber just keeps you regular... its not a laxative... and if you have normal bowel function/control, then you aren't going to have an 'accident' unless you want to.

Dietary fiber can act as a laxative if you don't usually get much of it, though usually it acts more like a stool softener. Some fibers, like ground Psylllium husks (Metamucil etal.) are definately laxatives though slower-acting ones.

One of the worst things you can do to your body is to not have enough fiber in your diet :o It's the key to good digestive health, and that is where your body gets everything it needs from except for oxygen, so the better you maintain your digestive system the better your entire body will be :)

Bettypooh

hhahaha, Every did come out alright. hehe

I acctually had a bit of close call, I had to go pretty bad. But I made it!!!!! haha. I prolly should of diapered up, just in case. Next time...

Hmmmmm, it sounds like you might need some trainers or pull ups for those 'just in case' emergencies and 'close calls' ;)