LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings Are Cyclical Down Here

Krumbie

Hello nice to meet you again. I see a scattering of the seeds has occured since I last planted my hoof in your fair fetish community. Some have withered on the vine while others have vaporized all at once! How smoochie! I for one have missed you all. So this is now 2012 AD. I try to return for only the good ones you see, and 2012 has always been kind to me so far as I remember. Anywuz I will leave you all be for the time being. Don't want to over stay my welcome upon my first visit! LOVES YA! -Krumbie

Hello Krumbie and Welcome (back) ! (It seems you may have been here before.) Yes, for many this is cyclical, and yes people come and go for various reasons but I hope you enjoy those who are here and have fun on DD :) For me at least, if I'm having a good time and nobody's getting hurt then I tend to hang around- I hope the same goes for you ;)

Bettypooh

Hello Krumbie and Welcome (back) ! (It seems you may have been here before.) Yes, for many this is cyclical, and yes people come and go for various reasons but I hope you enjoy those who are here and have fun on DD :) For me at least, if I'm having a good time and nobody's getting hurt then I tend to hang around- I hope the same goes for you ;)

Bettypooh

Thanks Betty, I wasn't here on DD in particular but I left the diaper community altogether for over a year and when I came back everything had changed lol. So I settled in here the one place thats pretty much the same as I remember it. You're right though one does find themselves taking hiatus from diapers from time to time. I hope I can have some fun and make some good memories to take with me for the next hiatus!

Greets and welcome. yeah we all have to take a break from this "thing' once in a while, but it is something that we all come back to....simply because we must. kind of like the swallows to Capistrano etc, it's the way we are.

Enjoy your stay, and have fun. lady D/L types are a rare commodity round these parts so be prepared for possibly more attention than you may be expecting ;) but don't let the ...ummm... 'trolls' or weirdos (yeah they are here too) disturb you or ruin your experience here, they are far out numbered by the good, decent and fun people who hang around this site :thumbsup:

Oh Crumb!

How I've missed you!

Thanks for your YouTube video from awhile back!

How are things in the great white north?

Glad to see you back!... Er, well, over here. I don't go to wetset anymore.

I'm engaged to Elaine now, still living in Southern California.

Sincerely,

Tragic.

Greets and welcome. yeah we all have to take a break from this "thing' once in a while, but it is something that we all come back to....simply because we must. kind of like the swallows to Capistrano etc, it's the way we are.

Enjoy your stay, and have fun. lady D/L types are a rare commodity round these parts so be prepared for possibly more attention than you may be expecting ;) but don't let the ...ummm... 'trolls' or weirdos (yeah they are here too) disturb you or ruin your experience here, they are far out numbered by the good, decent and fun people who hang around this site :thumbsup:

Hi square_duck not too worry trolls and weirdos are not exclusive to the ABDL scene, the internet is just full of them! lol Everywhere you go they are there. The one thing the internet has reveled is that a whole subsection of society is morally and logically defcient, and are generally just malcontent with everything.

Oh Crumb!

How I've missed you!

Thanks for your YouTube video from awhile back!

How are things in the great white north?

Glad to see you back!... Er, well, over here. I don't go to wetset anymore.

I'm engaged to Elaine now, still living in Southern California.

Sincerely,

Tragic.

Tragic! My long time friend. So nice to hear from you as well. Wet Set isn't quite the same since they changed their forums. Not in a bad way but it just doesnt have the same character as it used to. Seems more serious and pointed now. There isn't much left of the community feel over there, and thats not neccessarily a negative thing because God knows the flame wars and bickering were awful at times so im glad its more peaceful now. Just seems like you have to have a reason to post on there now, but with me im always lacking exciting news, or informative knowledge to pass on to others. Im usually around just say "hi"

Most importantly!!!! Congratulations to you and Elaine! I'm so happy for you both, and I wish you the very best of luck as you begin your journey in life together.

Hi square_duck not too worry trolls and weirdos are not exclusive to the ABDL scene, the internet is just full of them! lol Everywhere you go they are there. The one thing the internet has reveled is that a whole subsection of society is morally and logically defcient, and are generally just malcontent with everything.

So very true! I remember the name 'crumb' but wasn't sure where I had seen it....anyways welcome again...and welcome back :D The pic you have as your is great! if that's your back side, you have a lovely one :blush:

So very true! I remember the name 'crumb' but wasn't sure where I had seen it....anyways welcome again...and welcome back :D The pic you have as your is great! if that's your back side, you have a lovely one :blush:

Tis my bottom yes. This is your typical " I am a diaper wearer " photo replicated all over the community. It's the abdl equivilent of the fish face pose people make on their facebook profile.

Tis my bottom yes. This is your typical " I am a diaper wearer " photo replicated all over the community. It's the abdl equivilent of the fish face pose people make on their facebook profile.

Duck face!

:thumbsup:

who ya callin' a duck face?? :P

Krumbie,

Welcome back and I'm glad that 2012 is being good to you so far. Square_duck is absolutely right that getting some of your perspective to topics will make the boards more interesting. Soon my wife and I will be out his way and not on the boards much, but I look forward to catching up when I can get back on and hope to see that you've found a few things to respond to. Soon my wife and I will know if square_d's face is just naturally like that. :)

Krumbie,

Welcome back and I'm glad that 2012 is being good to you so far. Square_duck is absolutely right that getting some of your perspective to topics will make the boards more interesting. Soon my wife and I will be out his way and not on the boards much, but I look forward to catching up when I can get back on and hope to see that you've found a few things to respond to. Soon my wife and I will know if square_d's face is just naturally like that. :)

:P

Krumbie,

lol Thankyou for the welcome back, and I'm sure Sqaure Duck's face looks perfectly fine! I hope you and your wife have a wonderful visit and make many happy memories. As for me, I'm enjoying my stay here at DD. Age tends to settle us a little. or in the very least make us more appreciative. I'm hoping to make a few more meaningful friends here. I have a few dear people that I've stayed in touch with online for almost a decade now. Some I've met in real life and it was truly special for me, others I am certainly planning to meet in the future when God Money smiles upon me to afford it.