LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Meet A Babygirl

Hi Everyone i was just wondering how do u actually befriend a babygirl.I have talked to a few but im so backward its hard never know if i say the wrong thing or what. i want to be friends with and have someone to chat with im not really a daddy but would like to be someday. but like isaid im just wanting some friends right now please let me know

like repaid said, post... hang out, get to know people and let people get to know you... most importantly, realize that just because she is on this site in no way means the first and every conversation you have with her there after is to be about diapers. In fact, unless she brings it up.. steer clear of that topic and stick to the things you would talk to any girl about that you are first meeting... generic things....

See the good thing about meeting somone on an AB site is that, if you profile is actually filled out well, then you never have to have that extremely awkward "i like diapers" because well you both already know each others likes/dislikes.... so you really can focus on just getting to know each other without this thing in the back of your mind.... well aside from sex... but thats normal for everyone!

no flowers die and take a lot of work to take care of.. tells a girl you want her to put a lot of hard work into you only in the end to fizzle out and die away. nope.... candy is good says "i'm sweet and premade and ready to go but will give you cavities and in the long wrong you pay for it"... baked goods spoil if you don't eat em right away.. could tell the girl "you better get all you can out of me early on cause its not gonna last"

i'll take the money!

I've done it and now we're married! Okay, everyone is right about how you start. You treat her like a human even though she is a girl. Don't get wrapped up about that and discuss things like you have a brain and some control. Let things build and as you start to tell her about yourself, be truthful. As long as it's true, you can describe how responsible and stable you are. Once it has been established that you can treat her like a person, are someone that is interesting and someone that could hold his own in a long term relationship, she might get attracted to you. There's a lot of conversations between "Hi" and that so don't rush it.

The mistake way too many guys make is rushing straight to personal things with someone you don't even really know. Not only does it not work, it leaves a bad impression for the community as a whole.

if you're smart, employed, responsible, stable, emotionally mature and available, make sure your posts convey that. Be nice to as many people as you can here and be open to making new friends. One thing may lead to another so don't just think the straight path is the only way.

Good luck and do your best.

• Like 1