LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Nursery

duckling

how many being to an AB nursery, and let ur babyside out for a few hours, ? or how many want to go but too scared, ?

being to one myself and loved it, soooo relaxing and fun.

I haven't been to an AB nursery, and I don't know if I would want to go to one. I think I be very aware that it wasn't real, was sort of contrived. I don't know, perhaps if it was REALLY nice, I might want to.

hi again, i went years back to a nursery in kent eng called hush-a-bye-nursery, was about 120.00 pounds bk then, the nursery was great, crib, high-chair, t.v. with dvd, ect ect, and off cource nappies and baby clothing, you had to put on ur own nappy, but mommy hazel would help dressing you, feed you, and watch some dvd and read some stories with you till bedy byes,, with baby bottle feeding.

had a good overnight stay,

this was also like a test for me after discoving what i was AB, and if this fitted me or weired me out, Nope this is what i want and am.

being another 3 time after that, and to christmas parties, to meet others.

hope this helps a lil

yours sincerely

duckling.

• 2 months later...

I've never been to an ab nursery, but did have the extreme pleasure of going to Oklahoma and spending 10 days, totally as a baby with my online mommy and some of her friends, and it was totally awesome, for sure it felt like the real thing, they all treated me just like a toddler as if I was just another one of the babies.....

p.s. I am currently writing a story and posting it on this site exclusively titled "My Online Mommy / A True Story"

• Like 1