LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Fabine Vs The New Bambino

I am curious if any one has done a comparison between the abu fabine, and the new bambino diaper? I tried the fabine, and am thinking about the bambino, im just curious about how it compares. I know the bambino is bound to be the better diaper.

I've got both the Fabine and the Bambino Bellisimo I prefer the Bambino fit and absorption,but the Fabine for me is more babyish so I don't mind which one I wear. I have had a couple of tapes fail on the Fabine. As far as capacity I've worn both in excess of 12 hrs with no leaks.

I Have tried the Bellisimo and as stated above, it lasted 12 hours, and I couldn't fill it up :blush: It was comfy and everything, but the cost...MEH. I ordered the 2 pack, 1 medium and 1 large. I used the medium and still have the large left to play with. Don't know when that will happen since I have to be in the mood for 'larger' diapers. Good luck in trying to get any as Bambino is out of stock on them and I don't know when they will have more in. The only ones I have seen lately are on EBAY, and you can expect to pay $5 or more each for them.....Good luck.

I'm really not interested in much of anything that ABU produces or sells anymore. The company has developed such a shit*y reputation with their shady practices and odd associations, I just really am not impressed with them and don't feel like doing business with them and the certianly don't deserve my money :P So I don't have anythng to say or add about the "Fabine" product they sell....Sorry

I Have tried the Bellisimo and as stated above, it lasted 12 hours, and I couldn't fill it up :blush: It was comfy and everything, but the cost...MEH. I ordered the 2 pack, 1 medium and 1 large. I used the medium and still have the large left to play with. Don't know when that will happen since I have to be in the mood for 'larger' diapers. Good luck in trying to get any as Bambino is out of stock on them and I don't know when they will have more in. The only ones I have seen lately are on EBAY, and you can expect to pay $5 or more each for them.....Good luck.

I'm really not interested in much of anything that ABU produces or sells anymore. The company has developed such a shit*y reputation with their shady practices and odd associations, I just really am not impressed with them and don't feel like doing business with them and the certianly don't deserve my money :P So I don't have anythng to say or add about the "Fabine" product they sell....Sorry

Fabine Exclusive are a rip off on that shady site, I can get them TONS cheaper direct from the manufactor in germany called Buntewindel.

Not tried a Bambino Bellisimo yet..... But the Buntewindel diaper took twice what an abena x plus takes without clumping up. However taking THAT amount it did get rather heavy, saggy and bulky.

Didn't manage to make it leak, but did manage to saturate it over 8 hours of drinking like a fish with only loads of water, fizzy drinks and fruit juices.