LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiya!

Hmm Where to start i'm new obviously.

i'm James 34 been a secret AB for a long time, and want more so i'm looking to make friends and maybe come out of the proverbial closet.

i have been in a relationship for 11 years and she does not know i'm not sure she would be too amused (dilema) but who knows what the future holds. I just know i dont want to hide it any more.

Any help on this subject would be great

Thanks XXX

Hi James, welcome and well done for being brave and saying hello.

There are lots of folks on here that can help or be a listening ear, others like myself have been in your situation and some have had favourable results and some havent.

If you see me in the chat, say ello and if you want we can have a good chin wag.

cheers

Fozzy

Hi, and welcome, James:

nice to have more Brits here! Post away!

Think carefully about the relationship thing, though. Sometimes it's not worth to break something for something else. If you think that being AB is more important than your partnership, then imagine what it would be like to give up the partnership. Can you maybe take a holiday, or an extended weekend at least, on your own and be AB full time to see if you really enjoy it more than your 'normal' life? Some people have noticed that the reality didn't live up to the dream.

Anyway, take care and don't do anything harsh!

Greetz from the South.

• 2 weeks later...