LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Camp - June 21 To June 25 - Near Steamboat Springs, Co

froggy

Baby Camp has again been scheduled in the Rocky Mountains for Thursday, June 21, 2012 to Monday, June 25, 2012. We have a campsite in mind in the vicinity of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Thursday is usually a setup day but campers are welcome to arrive too. Friday we usually go to the hot springs and pool in Steamboat Springs and meet other campers in the early afternoon. This is usually tent camping. You will need to bring your own water and diapers. People usually sponsor meals for the group. Meal planning will happen closer to the actual camp time. The selected site is very private and open diaper wearing is possible during the day temperature permitting.

Airport or bus stop pickup can be arranged in advance.

More details will be posted as they become available. I am reachable for questions in the chat or private messages at this site.

Froggy

• 2 months later...

I am still 'pond'ering it :P I have a trip to Alaska that I am going on in May, and have to take time off for....I might just do this also, but have to work some other stuff out.

• 4 weeks later...

How can someone be invited, or ask to be invited. May someone leave a message here or someone where on how to intend? Just cursios. Later

You can leave a comment with your interest here. There is no advance fee. Closer to the event we will send out directions, so you will need to let us know an email. This will be my 7th year attending. I hope you can make it.

• 3 weeks later...

Carpools!!!!!!

If you are interested in finding a carpool, please post your desires. Likewise, if you have a ride to offer, please post that too. The carpool may just make camp affordable for the both of you.

Directions will be sent out in June prior to camp. I would appreciate a private message from those planning on attending with your email to send directions to and whether you plan to show up Thursday or Friday.

• 4 weeks later...

There is less than a month to go before camp. We need to know (1) who is planning on attending, (2) When you are planning on arriving - Thursday, Friday, etc, (3) do you need tent space, (4) we need to match you up with a meal you will sponsor or co-sponsor for the group, and(5) we need to know what email address to send directions to you. Directions will only be sent to confirmed attendees. You can send me a private message at jami7lee@yahoo.com. Make the subject of the message June 2012 Baby Camp.

Please respond within a week if possible.

• 1 month later...

Well, good to see that you made it back. With the wild fires burning up that way, I figured that we might have roast frog :P

Glad you had fun. I wanted to go but schedules and such just didn't work out....as usual....theres always next year...if theres anything left that hasn't been BBQ'd