LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Amazon Ebooks Who'Re Tehy Targeted To?

nitrous

I was looking at some of the amazon e books that are being advertised and was just wondering if they're geered more towards girls or boys? I see a lot of forced age regression books about girls, girls being forced to regress by their boyfriends, and I was wondering if girls liked reading that sort of stuff? Also what is your favorite ageplay book or story?

I wish there were more about guys being regressed and engaged in gameplay as I prefer to place myself in the sub role when I read. Not a Daddy as much as I like the idea of being one.

Personally i've always enjoyed seeing the girl get regressed. I've never been a fan of the boy being regressed. But you two may like this book. Its called Auntie Eva's Boarder. http://www.amazon.com/Auntie-Evas-Boarder-Mako-Allen/dp/1847285554/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325586892&sr=1-1 Thanks for your imput. I never put myself in a role when i read ageplay, except when I read the Baby Hotel. That's when I wish I was getting the treatment those women were getting.