LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Abdl'S Or Dl'S Near Lancaster, Pa. ? Ne

ddmont

• 2 weeks later...

Last evening I mentioned this thread to my loving husband "Daddy" Don Davis.

Minutes ago, when I arrived home after a day at my office, Don said that he remembers that from 1987 until the death of his late wife Jean in March 1989, they were pals with an AB couple living near Lancaster, PA. Although Don remembers a name, unfortunately he is not sure if that is the name they used on the DPF Roster. He also cannot remember if they lived in Lancaster, or that was the location of their PO Box and their home was in a suburb.

Apparently that Lancaster couple dropped out of DPF before late 1990 when I joined. Tommy did give me all the 1990 back issues of the DPF newsletter and roster. I do not remember Don mentioning those folks when I met him in May 1991.

Perhaps they will see this and contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of close. I remember seeing some AB type spa in lancaster where you can pay a butt load of money to have your diapers changed for a day.

• 10 months later...

hey im in lancaster pa. i live in lancaster city i been looking for the past month. i swear is like i never find nothing. im was trying for to look for mommy or daddy or both to be 24/7 baby. to live with them. but never found anyrthing. n ot even other abdl or dl people

• 2 weeks later...