LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omgwtfbbqftw Finally! An Epic Binky!

from www.pacifiersrus.com

HUGE ANNOUCEMENT

JANUARY 1ST 2012

PacifiersRus is pleased to announce the

WORLD'S FIRST EVER SILICONE ADULT SIZE PACIFIER

AVAILABLE IN REGULAR AND LONG STEM SIZES!

SILICONE RegularTEAT 5 and SILICONE Long StemTEAT 7

Limited Release(s):

Pre-sale - Specific lines only:

(Be the First in the WORLD to own a Silicone Adult Pacifier!)

100 FIRST RELEASE: 01-05-2012 - 01-15-2012 > Domestic Delivery by February 1st

200 SECOND RELEASE: 02/05/2012 - 02/15/2012 > Domestic Delivery by March 1st

General Release: March 1st 2012 - Select Lines

General Website Release all Pacifier Guard lines: July 1st 2012

QUESTIONS? > Email: sales@pacifiersrus.com

VIDEO:

Will definately get a couple of the long stem version. Hopefully the mouth guard is larger as well. Personally I would like to find one about half an inch taller from the nipple up, and an extra half an inch on both sides.

My left thumb just fits like a key in my mouth, and it will be nice to finally have a paci that is the right size for me.

The Nuk 5 isn't silicone? Whats the difference?

A proper Nuk 5 is latex, which some people are alergic to. It can also deteriorate over time and feels different to silicone which is smother and (IMO) harder. Older baby pacifiers were latex, now they're almost universally silicone.

I prefer latex TBH...

Thats great news and I will order one myself. i wonder if this has anything to do with an anouncement I found on a gerber site I found a few weeks back. http://nuk-usa.com/h.../medic-pro.aspx ?

No pricing posted until 1/5/12, lets hope they keep it reasonable so we can all have one.

Thats great news and I will order one myself. i wonder if this has anything to do with an anouncement I found on a gerber site I found a few weeks back. http://nuk-usa.com/h.../medic-pro.aspx ?

No pricing posted until 1/5/12, lets hope they keep it reasonable so we can all have one.

Nuk5's are sold as the NUK MedicPro L, so you hit the nail on the head, coulda posted that a while ago and gotten us all going nuts

FYI, the downside of silicon pacifiers is that they scratch easily and the scratches can hide microbes. For infants, only latex is available in the larger sizes because it is assumed that the child using it will have teeth. I'm glad that silicon is available in the adult size now, but caution that it will need frequent boiling and should be replaced when scratches are evident.

• 2 months later...