LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jello Enema

diaper4life

You can use regular oatmeal, not the instant variety, in a small plastic bag heated to just the right temp to feel like a real poop and it's good for your skin.

Make it in the bag then place it where you want it and sit down hard on a flat surface, the bag explodes, wa-la instant mess

I've also wondered about this for many years, in addition to alginate (a casting compound), possibly pouring raw psyllium husk into a COLD enema (to keep it from gelling until it's in), or finding a wax that melts JUST above body temperature (say 99 degrees?) but I haven't been able to come up with a foolproof way yet.

What I DID find was a pair of tubes that are around 20 inches long, with one end rounded smoothly. They were from a set of sword-shaped bubble wands, to hold the bubble solution (Wal-Mart, they looked like short, metallic lighsabers) After sanding the seams smooth, I carved out a hole in the rounded end of each one, about half an inch in diameter. Now, I can fill each one with sticky, medium firm oatmeal. Insert the first one carefully as deep as I can, and push a dowel into the tube like a plunger, forcing the oatmeal into my bottom. I can usually do this fast enough to get all of both tubes into me, but it doesn't last very long before becoming uncontrollable. Talk about a massive, firm-ish, sticky, orgasmodump! :)