LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help Looking For A New Diaper

So i am an long time24/7 wearer and have tried just about everything over the years . i had just gotten to a point to have set of always on hand products that i was happy with and took care of my needs.

1. Drycare dry 24/7 for most times i am going out and dont expect to be able to change from 6-12+hours and

2. providers Choice Active plus (NOT active ULTRA) diaper for anytime that i plan on being around the house or for short periods of time like when i get home from work changing out of a dry24/7 and would last till bed time. etc...

the providers choice Active plus seems to be no longer available the sites that carried the PLUS model are gone except the Main website that seems to be last updated in 2008.... and you cant order from....

other sites carry the Ultra versions but they where to bulky expensive for my needs... and the Velcro tabs did not work for me...

What i am looking for is a diaper that,

is available in the US

is of moderate absorbency minimum of 2-3 wettings and can go without leaking for up to 6hrs

MUST HAVE Leg leak gathers

perfer to have waist bands

MUST be plastic backed So far "cloth like" has let me down to often....

perfer to be white

MUST be comfortable

not to crinkly..

no more than $1.00 USD per brief...

this was the brief i had in the providers choice i cant find anymore......

what are your suggestions no anything that fits the bill?

nothing attends, molicare, and most others i found fits my needs,

update i found some on EBAY but still looking for a replacement if these are no longer available...

well, i mentioned this in another similar thread and I'll pass it along here, try disposable medical express (DME) for the Wellness brief factory 2nds. Yes there really is such a thing :D and they are actually rather nice...for what they are. plus points:

*They are comfortable :thumbsup:

*The hold a lot, I get at least 2 floods out of them :thumbsup:

*They have great stand up leak guards :thumbsup:

*They are a premium brief at an economical price due to 'defects' what ever those are :thumbsup:

*They are plastic backed (though the mediums are a soft pastel blue) :thumbsup:

*They are quiet and discreet :thumbsup:

*The tapes stick well and they hold up for long periods :thumbsup:

*Cost less that $1 per brief :thumbsup:

The down side:

*They are blue not white :glare:

*They are 'factory seconds or 'rejects' so they 'might' have some minor issues, pin hole leaks, odd tapes or what ever or not have the capacity of the 'normal' briefs :glare:

*No waste band on top, so you don't get the snug smooth fit like some others with this feature.

These are a great discount product. Sure they wont perform like the 'normal' wellness briefs, but you are paying a discounted price. I am finishing up a 3 bag 'case' of these and over all they perfomed very well, for whatthey are. I didn't have any great expectations for them, so I'm plesaed :D and might buy more, as they are a cheap 'filler' for short term wear, as opposed to Abena X's or bambinos or eurobriefs etc.

The link to the page is below, so you can check them out..I think they also have a sample for a little more *shrug* for a bag if 20 for $19.95 isn't really bad.

I was also going to recommend the eurobrief, but they are a higher capacity product and thus more expensive, but they are nice also ;)

There is also the tranquility slim line brief, which is the next step down from the ATN or over night brief they have, but those are peach colored....MEH..

Anyways, trying to fill your requirements is kind of tough as there isn't much out there anymore in the 'midrange' brief for short term wear. It seems its either depends or attends or the 'extended wear items that are more costly and last much longer then some people need. *shrug*

Anyways, the site is worth checking out :thumbsup:

http://origin-www.disposablemedicalexpress.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Product.asp?product_id=37006976&qty_1000044533_37006976_=1&selected=1000044533_37006976_&14=+Buy+Now+

Hope this helps

EDIT:

I was looking through the XP medical site and noticed that they carry the Abena M-1 and M-2 which is a lower level product, and thought this also might work for you. The price for the M-1 bag of 26 is $21.95 and the M-2 is also $21.95 for 24. They are (mostly) white and have 1/2 a waist band.. and they are Abenas....so you know the quality and fit etc.

just something else to consider! ;)

I second the Tranquility ATN's. They have always been my solid "go-to" diaper and i always keep a pack of them in the house. I have found that while they do crinkle a little, it's quite soft and not noticeable when I go out, and they disappear under my jeans when I go to the mall. I find them to be quite absorbent, and can easily handle 2 wettings, while a third is possible if you let it out really slowly. They are white backed with a Peach interior, and have good standing leg gathers. You can get them at northshorecare.com by the bag or case at a really reasonable price. Good luck!

-piper

I use Abena M1s, going to be switching next month to M2s to see how they work out.

Upside: Abena M1s come 100+ to a case for a bit over $80, theyre decent enough, I've worn them for a few months now.

Downsides: Not that absorbant, theyre white but with a godawful blue design on them that simply is nothing but medical-esque trash.

Still, if you havent tried the M1s, give it a shot, XPMedical carries them.

For M2s, try either XPMedical or Antrim Medical Supply, I know a guy affiliated with Antrim anyway, so I'm going to move there next month.