LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Craigslist Hoax: Wondering If There’S Any Men Who Would Like To Be Fed Like A Baby.

oh man. I know there are AB/DL's into breastfeeding and I don't think it's that weird... I had to taste mine when I was nursing my daughter just out of curiousity (yes i know that was a wonderful mental image for all of you :P) and it doesn't exactly taste bad, plus pretty much every straight guy likes to have tits in their mouth so whatever. but do they have to talk like that? it's the same way with AB/DL personals on sites like diaperspace and fetlife. if someone messaged me and said "hi I enjoy being babied and saw that you have some similar interests, would you like to chat sometime?" i might actually answer that, as opposed to the "oh my god you're hot please straddle me and piss in my diapers while i touch myself" .... :blink: .... i mean, come on. someone needs to teach these guys a little self-restraint! :doh:

But you just created a profile yesterday lovelylittle and you already got one of those, damn. Its ok, I got some weird messages from guys too, because I guess I am a sissy. I could elaborate, but I do not want to ruin anyone's lunch. lol. In any case, the guy wanted to do things I clearly have zero interest in. I thought my profile was clear on what I wanted. First and foremost, I am straight.

I guess subtlety has no meaning on the internet.

In all honesty - I wonder what replies she thought she would have gotten? I mean, her ad was not exactly what one would call "looking for a good man who wants to be breastfed". It was basically - "come and get 'em!"

Craigslist is all about the hook - up!

I don't think those responses were desperate. I think that it is normal CL fare.........

And I could see an AB being really excited by that!

HAHA just had my laugh of the day. While the original poster was a little bit provactive, these aproaches to meeting her were terrible Referring to breats as orbs of pleasure, talking about aiming milk shots, good old Rod Smear, and saving jars of milk for later were my favorite parts of this thread. If we as a male species could me more tactful and less freaking desperate,we would have a much greater pool of ABDL women to intereact with. Some of these guys ruin it for everyone,especially you ROD SMEAR!!! lol

• Like 1

Quite honestly, before i was ever into ABDL, or knew anything about it, i had come across many men who had fantasies of drinking milk from a woman. It had really nothing to do with the abdl fantasy per say... It was a completely different fetish. They didn't want to be babies, or mommied etc... just wanted to drink a woman's breast milk.

Its not really an uncommon fantasy for me.