LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nervous About The Future-Intimate Relationships

I have always throughtout my life had numerous mood swings since I was a little kid. Over the years I have tried to figure myself out and it is still a long work in progress. Anyway I probably can't go into every little detail as the post would be just too long. I think my worries and anxieties I have always had and still have, I think it relates to this abdl thing. I've always had a desire to return to my toddler years. I have very vivid memories relating to the diapers and toilet training. I can't believe how much I truly can remember going back to the age of 2. I remember after being toilet trained I was really a very torn child. I was glad to be praised, considered to be a "big kid" or whatever but I also didn't want to leave those years behind and the diapers themselves. I think it goes beyond any material item and relates to some connection with people in my family. I tried to suppress it as I got a little older thinking the yearning to go backwards was wrong until I started a random search about diapers and found all these sites. It just had to do with the diapers not really talking or acting like a baby or small child in any other way.

The point I guess is that this whole part of me that is very secret bothers me every day. Mainly because as time goes on I miss my earliest years more and more and I have a desire to rekindle whatever human emotional connection there was in my toddler years from the diapers to the toilet training. I don't truly understand what it was or what this all means but I do know it has become very sexualized in my case. I have been with women in intimate sexual relations and at times I have not been able to perform because by herself she could not turn me on. As a young teen I was interested in seeing women naked but it did not turn me on the way my memories of my toddler years did or the fantasy of a woman replicating those memories. That truly scares me as I am concerned I have a debilitating paraphilia and that it is the only thing that will turn me on. I'm concerned that it limits me from being able to find a partner at all. I do not really partake in this fetish at all other than reading about it sometimes or envisioning the memories or fantasies. I'm a fully functioning adult with a wide variety of things and interests in my life. I guess it goes back to the idea that most women just think this stuff is weird and creepy.

I know there are plenty of people married happily so I know I'm not alone in this area. Although I know there are some that have spouses that want nothing to do with it and they are on their own with this stuff. I'm not sure yet if I could live with that or not. I'm thinking not. I'm concerned that I can't be turned on without this stuff. However maybe I'm worrying too much about this and should look at the actual human connection that I am longing for rather than the material aspect. The whole thing just kind of makes me lonely sometimes and to feel a bit disconnected even when dating since it has become such a huge insecurity for me. I kind of wish it would all go away at times so I wouldn't be limited in who I date or potentially marry. Although I am torn in that kind of wishful thinking as well. Thanks to anyone who read.

If you are happy the way you are stay that way, if women don't turn you on why try to be with one.

Most kids minds are drilled with the I have to get married thing, by the parents wanting there kids to have a life just like the one they have.