LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Thought Of Younger Diapers Pics?

What are your thoughts of AB and/or DL looking for looking for kids in diapers?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts of AB and/or DL looking for looking for kids in diapers?

• HeyIt comes with the territory.
    • As long as it innnocent, nothing wrong.
    • It schould be stoped at all cost.
    • Depends on the situation.
  2. 2. Have you ever searched for older kids in diapers?

• Yes
    • No
    • No Comment

This a poll about a issue that may or may not come up with dipaers, some people may think its a major issue and some people think its just innocent fun espicaly if they find it in a simple picture search, but I want hear your opnion on the subject.

I didn't take your poll. I'm not 100% sure what you are asking and the connection to AB/DLs, and this is too delicate a subject to get it wrong. Sorry...

Obviously, it's not OK for ANYONE, not just AB/DLs, to enjoy looking at kids in diapers - that's a pedophile. If you are implying that some AB/DLs do this, and think it's OK, then you really don't have a good understanding of the community. For example: ABs are not attracted to babies, they want to be the baby. I seriously doubt that anyone here would think it OK for anyone to be looking at children in diapers for enjoyment; therefore, the poll has no statistical meaning or benefit.

This a poll about a issue that may or may not come up with dipaers, some people may think its a major issue and some people think its just innocent fun espicaly if they find it in a simple picture search, but I want hear your opnion on the subject.

Rather looks and sound like someone who thinks it "just" harmless fun to me and is fishing for other sick %%%%% to share pics with

Rather looks and sound like someone who thinks it "just" harmless fun to me and is fishing for other sick %%%%% to share pics with

i'm glad that everybody has a stable head on thier sholders, its bad enough that people think into being DL/Ab and real children all all the same, but since its something they don't understand, they fear it,thank you for your time

i'm glad that everybody has a stable head on thier sholders, its bad enough that people think into being DL/Ab and real children all all the same, but since its something they don't understand, they fear it,thank you for your time

I get the feeling that English is not your first language. If that's the case, then you may just have a problem articulating your reasoning for the poll. Your latest thread is also hard to understand as well. Let me break it down for you:

i'm glad that everybody has a stable head on thier sholders,

Obviously, just sarcasm in response to belinda_sue_fox's thread. I can understand that, if your poll is genuine, just misunderstood. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt in my thread, fox didn't, that's all.

its bad enough that people think into being DL/Ab and real children all all the same,

I think you meant (being into vice into being) and (are all the same vice all all the same). With those changes, it somewhat makes sense now and I agree with your statement to a certain extent. Some people do think that all AB/DLs are just pedophiles. It's not a fair analysis of the community; however, I suspect that there are some AB/DLs that do cross those lines, so it's not totally inaccurate either. Unfortunately, it’s not a strong rebuttal as fox already understands this, all genuine AB/DLs do.

but since its something they don't understand, they fear it,

If "they" refers to people outside the community and "it" refers to our lifestyle, then I agree. People outside the community have a hard time understanding our lifestyle; but if "it" refers to your poll, then I disagree. All people, including those in the community find looking at children in diapers for enjoyment unacceptable. Let me be perfectly clear: AB/DLs don't advocate looking at children in diapers for enjoyment as acceptable behavior by anyone. I think your poll is suggesting that we (AB/DLs) do and that's why I posted my earlier comments.

thank you for your time

Sounds very sincere and gives me pause that you just didn't articulate your thoughts clearly enough in your poll. Once again, I give you the benefit of the doubt, but others here are not going to spend the time I have trying to interpret what you are saying and will go for the kill. I do this because I checked your profile and know that you have been a member for over a year, you are +18 verified, and I have read some of your other posts. You didn't display your age in your profile though which makes me wonder about your age as it pertains to this post. The +18 verified age can be circumvented very easily.

RECOMMENDATION: Someone with your limited ability to accurately articulate your thoughts in English should not be taking on such a sensitive issue as this on the boards as there is no room for misinterpretation on this subject.

I voted "depends on the situation" without reading the post.

Simply because some parents will take pictures of their babies who happen to be wearing diapers. In the context you're talking about it though, it's paedophillia, which means it's totally unacceptable.

I agree with previous posters who have interpretted this as you looking for people to share pictures with, because I'm cynical like that. If you are, please leave.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I find this pretty disturbing. The main reason I am afraid to come out about being a diaper lover is that people might think it means I am a into kids, which I am not. People looking for underage diaper pictures give a bad name to all of us who have "weird" fantasys and kinks which actually are legal and victimless. I like my real and modelled pics of women in their 20's and 30's.

May I ask: What in the flying f**k is the matter with you?!!!! :badmood: You come here with the sickest of surveys, and asks us whether we like looking at pictures of babies in nappies or not?!!! So what results were you hoping for then? Eeh, "about 30 percent like it, 15 are unsure, the rest don`t ?!!" Even though a lot of morons have preconceptions about what it entails to be an AB or DL, that does not mean that it is ok to come here and ask those kind of questions. Not at all. Picture this: If someone not involved with the community, and already biased, just on the hunt for the slightest sign of having his prejudices confirmed, came here, and the result happened to show that there against all odds happened to be one or two who actually did enjoy it? Do you think the result would be that our already wrongly tarnished name would be squeaky clean after that, or do you think that the persectuion would increase? Not hard to do the maths there. If the case is that you had no sense of logic, and you posted this survey in a mindless haze, please delete at once!! If you were looking for photo-swapping, please find the nearest railroad or rope. Thank you. Idiot. :badmood::badmood::badmood:

• 2 weeks later...

May I ask: What in the flying f**k is the matter with you?!!!! :badmood: You come here with the sickest of surveys, and asks us whether we like looking at pictures of babies in nappies or not?!!! So what results were you hoping for then? Eeh, "about 30 percent like it, 15 are unsure, the rest don`t ?!!" Even though a lot of morons have preconceptions about what it entails to be an AB or DL, that does not mean that it is ok to come here and ask those kind of questions. Not at all. Picture this: If someone not involved with the community, and already biased, just on the hunt for the slightest sign of having his prejudices confirmed, came here, and the result happened to show that there against all odds happened to be one or two who actually did enjoy it? Do you think the result would be that our already wrongly tarnished name would be squeaky clean after that, or do you think that the persectuion would increase? Not hard to do the maths there. If the case is that you had no sense of logic, and you posted this survey in a mindless haze, please delete at once!! If you were looking for photo-swapping, please find the nearest railroad or rope. Thank you. Idiot. :badmood::badmood::badmood:

well said,a picture of a child for a family album is one thing but actually searching out pictures for pleasure is SICK, SICK AND SICK

• 1 month later...

At first, my thoughts were along the lines of "as long as it's innocent". Then I realized that I couldn't come up with a single innocent reason for wanting to see such pictures, unless you were a kid that age and wanted some comfort, similar to that which several adults find through daily diaper.

My personal feelings...stay with your age group!