LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nephew Is Def Autistic

dlb

A few months ago my grandma told my brother and me my sister's oldest boy supposedly has autism. My mom and my bro says he sounds like an ewok. We never go over there cause my bro and her aren't talking and i dont go cause it's a mess and it reeks. These days if im around any overwhelming smell i litterally cant breathe. A little while back she came to MY house and she smelled so bad i couldnt breathe-in my own house. How could i even think of visiting hers?

Anyhoo, my grandma was dropping presents for her boys yesterday and both had no clothes on. The younger is 3, older is 7 and BOTH are still in diapers and niether are talking. Sigh, looking at family history and knowing my sister it's only a matter of time until they are both taken away. She divorced her husband within this past year and he did most of the child-raising and had the job. She's unemployed, fat, lazy, selfish, gothic-like, unreligious, on ssi and gets money for scoliosis-DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT, i have severe scoliosis as a result of my burns yet I still work, and she has no desire to make her life or her kids lives better.. Everything opposite of my brother and I. It's sad truly, and I also truly believe the medications she took in the 90'as are a big part of it.. Among other crap i wont go into.

And i forgot to mention she's only 27.

Archived