LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi my name is steve aka gizzybear as I just posted I noticed there was some type of warning under my name and I am very concerned and wondering why or what I did to get that label.I realize I don't post here alot but I love the site and have never wrote anything inappropriate here.I have alot of medical issues;Re paraplegia,incontiance and some brain damage but I do not have a harmful ounce of tissue in my being.How do I get rid of this label I am very uncomfortable with it,as you know there aren't many or any sites like DD and I really like the people on the forums and it's run reeally well.I do not feel that a"warning "label is something I deservre and if someone feels I deserve it then regrettablly I will leave the site permantly. As In wrote at the start Please at least let me know what I have sone to deserve it and if you feel then that I deserve it I will no longer visit your site. Thank you for your time and I hope we can resolve this asap Sincerly steve starz aka gizzybear

only you can see the 'warning' and if there is no % under it then u have not been warned .... its used as a way for moderators to privately give people a warning but if there is no number under it you are in the clear

Questions about the warning meter have been coming up a lot lately. A sticky thread with info about the warning meter posted in the lifestyle discusson forum and this one might mitigate those questions.