LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino

suzuki2011

I usually wear mediums in Bams and I tried the "new" larges and they are bit of a better fit than the previous larges. They seem to be a bit shorter and so they don't gap as bad at the back, and if I work the tapes right I might be able to get a good seal around the legs :thumbsup: I've never been able to do this before with larges.

The mediums still 'fit' me, but as mentioned seem a bit smaller. I am kind of leaning towards ordering more larges, since the appeal for me is kind of like a kid wearing a diaper thats a bit to big, but has "room to grow' ;) As opposed to wearing something thats a bit small, making one feel like they are to big to be wearing diapers or have 'out grown' them :(

Wearing a large kind of makes me ;'feel' smaller' and works to get me more in contact with my 'inner child' :D

Maybe using plastic pants or a onsie might help as well...Still pondering that, as plastic pants with a disposable seems kind of redundant, and onsies have the stigma for me as being for 'babies' only :P But it might be something I can work around *shrug*

• 1 month later...

I actually just ordered the new meds and they have shrunk a lot. The belliseimo is a little larger but it's still not what the old meds used to be. The only saving grace is my fiancé loves them and they fit her better then they fit me. Guess I have to order some larges.

Well, I used to Large Bellisimo I had left from the sample pack I ordered on my road trip over the weekend, and it still didn't fit right :(. I tugged and re-taped until I got it as close to 'fitting' as I could, and while it was dry it seemed ok. But when I git to San Jose, after a few good floods while driving :blush: I could'nt WAIT to get out of it. The front was 'full', and leaking :glare: and it was just uncomfortable. maybe if I had been moving around or standing more it would have worked better. I don't know. I did stop for gas when I got there, and before the hotel, and while refueling, and doing the windows (lots of bugs out there that day) I finished another large flood. By the time I got to the hotel, I could tell it was leaking, and my underwear that was holding it up was getting rather soggy, so it was time for a change. It was disappointing, because as 'full' as it was, it really wasn't anywhere near capacity! :glare: but I had to dump it, because it had become unwearable etc.

Soooooo....me thinks I'll pass on the Bellisimos, and maybe the rest of the bambino line, since the changes they made make the Mediums almost to small to fit and the larges are to big :( Soo...I guess I'll stick with what I have left of my old stock until it's gone, and or wear Abenas more...and thet trusty wellness briefs *shrug*

Sad, but it is what it is. I gave it a shot, spent some bucks, and learned what I set out to.

Bambino has a great product line, it's juts sad that for some reason, they can't get their sizing right...oh well. I guess they have to learn the hard way, when their customer base starts to fade...maybe they will make some adjustments....until then, I'll take my money elsewhere. I think I hear XP medical calling my name....

laters..