LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do They Have Adult Diapers With Plastic Backing

Guest diaperboykcmo

Certainly! Bambinos, ABU Cushies, Molicares, Abenas (may have gone cloth, someone will let us know), dry24/7, ATN's, and Depends Maximum just to name a few. Only Depends is commonly available retail in the US, and only their "Maximum Protection" line is plastic. As long as people will pay for them, there will be Adult Diapers with plastic backing- and right now the market for these is good :)

Bettypooh

:huh: You have been in the ab/dl community for a long time, here and other boards. Have you read anything? No offence or anything, just seemed like an odd question from someone with 459 posts, on a topic discussed regularly.

:huh: You have been in the ab/dl community for a long time, here and other boards. Have you read anything? No offence or anything, just seemed like an odd question from someone with 459 posts, on a topic discussed regularly.

I think he is looking for one he can buy at a store. It is actually quite difficult to find plastic backed diapers without going to the internet. Like bettypooh says, the only ones available in retail that I know of are depends maximum protection.

Two words, Thrift Stores, I always find plastic backed diapers at good prices, I've even found purple Molicares for $2.00 a pack before. Good luck.

I have found ATN's for $2.00 a pack got some old school attends once for .50 and a bunch of Medline thin blue look like Moli's and absorb great for a thin diaper. I see unknown white and blues ones all the time in thrift stores that are plastic.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Thanks diapered jason you are correct. My friend when she don't have time to make my luvs diaper, takes 2 to make one, looks just like a bigger luvs diaper. She even tears the front, and it's a plastic diaper just like the old days! So anyways when she don't have time to make one, she found these crappy adult diapers, they're blue and the front is cloth like. Boo Hoo! I want my plastic diaper thanks. I was just wanting to let her know what kind to get, that still have the plastic cover.

Sounds like Depends Max is what you need :thumbsup: While they're not a great diaper, they are plastic backed, affordable, and generally available. The only problem is that they keep changing the names of their products which gets confusing :wacko: and some stores have stopped selling briefs as the cloth pull-ups sell better :huh: For a more babyish look get a roll of the printed 'diaper tape' on Ebay and decorate them yourself. Me, I'm old school and I like the plain white plastic just as it is B) Oh, and get the tapes right when you put them on- after awhile they get stuck so tightly that the plastic will tear if you try to undo them ;)

Bettypooh

Guest diaperboykcmo

Thanks Betty! I'm old school too, nothing beats a white plastic diaper. Although, my favorite dipaer was the gender specific diapers. Myxgf/mommy this was the 90's but she'd get me the Pampers girl diapers, she'd make fun of me and call me a sissy lol. Oh those were the days!!

I must agree with you - for anybody to be around our community either at this forum or just online - you can find plastic backed diapers. If you are actually serious and do not know - you can search which are plastic back and then call around to area pharmacys, wal-marts, k-marts, etc

If so what kind, can't stand the Cloth. Thanks

I used the internet to order Abena M4's. I am too nervous to go into a store and buy adult diapers. Aside from the fact that high quality plastic backs are not available in stores. Everyone carries cheap pullups. Incons prefer descretion, AB's prefer the oppisite and we are a niche market. Bambinos are made with us in mind, so are ABU. Happy web hunting. :)

Walmart will order Attends for you. All you have to have is the UPC code. I have been getting mine at Walmarts for years

I would not buy diapers from a store without a mask and a wad of cash!

Sounds like Depends Max is what you need :thumbsup: While they're not a great diaper, they are plastic backed, affordable, and generally available. The only problem is that they keep changing the names of their products which gets confusing :wacko: and some stores have stopped selling briefs as the cloth pull-ups sell better :huh: For a more babyish look get a roll of the printed 'diaper tape' on Ebay and decorate them yourself. Me, I'm old school and I like the plain white plastic just as it is B) Oh, and get the tapes right when you put them on- after awhile they get stuck so tightly that the plastic will tear if you try to undo them ;)

Bettypooh

As much as people like to mock Depends, you have to hand it to them - they're very consistent with staying with plastic backing and a classic white design with 3 taps a side. The only thing that has changed is the packaging. (Here, at least). On top of this, pretty much every store sells them and they're usually very cheap. (Every time I've boughten them in the past they've been on good sales). They satisfy that craving for a simplistic plastic white diaper without boring a hole in your wallet or having you wait painfully long delivery times.