LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coke Freestyle

DailyDi

Got to play with a Coke Freestyle machine today, and loved it! Makes a great Cherry Coke, plus Rasberry, Vanilla, Lemon and more. Makes 120 different drinks!

Pleases the little boy in me that wants to mix all the flavors! :)

More places need the freestyle. Your right, flavors do taste better. The theater I g o to just got one andI was so excited, my friend (who knows of my little side) Was like, "what's the big deal" and I showed her. Not only does she agree it tastes better (at least cherry coke) there's so many choices!!!!! Yay for Grape or cherry flavored sprite!

Five Guys is the only place I have seen one. I only drink diet coke so I think I am limited, but a cherry vanilla diet coke is pretty darn good. Five Guys is too expensive to go to regularly and probably not the healthiest place to eat.

Dr.Pepper = carbonated prune juice! :P

I think Hometown Buffett has one of these, and they are kind of fun to play with :blush: I drink diet soda as well, so it kind of defeats the purpose to add other 'sugary' stuff to it. But, adding orange soda or Strawberry does make things a bit yummier :P

i could sit and play with that stupid thing all day I guess, and have a sugar fit later on :screwy:

Dr.Pepper = carbonated prune juice! :P

I love my prune soda!

I'm gathering from context that this Coke Freestyle machine mixes different flavors into your coke. I don't get out much, so I've never seen one, but I'm intrigued. Unfortunately, the places you mentioned (Sonic, Five Guys) aren't very veggie friendly, so I'm not likely to try any of them soon.