LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That'S Big! Epic! ..But Big!

DailyDi

Bought this retired server for charity, figured I'd put it on my desk... turns out to be nearly 3 feet long and 30-something pounds! lol. It's awesome, but where am I gonna put it?

post-1-0-38375500-1323301211_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-38375500-1323301211_thumb.jpg

How man TB does a server that size have?

"it can't be that thick.." thats what she said...,,

You could mount that on the wall, or make it an insert into a coffee table, or just resell it. Plenty of WoW people that would pay top dollar for that.

I'll give you 210+ shipping :P I saw how much you paid :P

LOL, I got a deal huh? I saw the bidding wars for top realms, but I thought the cool factor of owning a server was more important than what server it was, so I choose my bids well :)

This one was in service for 5 years, so It was used for all expansions and most of the history of the game.

Leaning towards wall-mounting it, with a small power supply and neon tube inside to light up the guts under the plexi.

Figured it out! Lit is up with 30 color-change LED lights and a transformer/controller/remote setup hidden in the hard-drive bay. Not sure it comes through in the video, but in person the slight offset of the R/G/B lights seems to make the insides expand and contract as if it's alive and breathing... which is pretty cool!